Should there be a compromise?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
I agree with crayo
most of these internet fans just complain about raw each and every week... if its that bad then why do you watch it? (btw .. your not a hero if you dont watch it so dont post that you dont)
i think when it comes to championship reigns most people treat it like their favourite underground bands... they love absolutely everthing that they do until they become mainstream the all of a sudden you guys dont like them anymore
cm punks reign has been great... hes been the best man for the job and hes done it well and since raw 1000 (fap fap fap) he has been and will continue to be epic
2011 was an awesome year for wrestling... not because it was the best "wrestling" so to speak , although there was some awesome matches and fueds and alot of underrated matches as well, but because the stopped a declining trend in the wrestling industry. 2010 was by far the worst year for wrestling period. And you can date that back as far as you want to. 2010 absolutely sucked. From boring matches, boring fueds, boring champs... hbk retired, benjamin and mickie james got fired... absolutely nothing went right... 2011 saw cm punk take centre stage by pointing out the wrongs of the company then and he has basically been on top since. 2012 continues to add to the growth of 2011 by adding superstar blockbuster superhyped matches like cena rock , cena brock and hhh brock and im guessing rock punkfor roayl rumble. For mine wwe is moving in the right direction and i for one am happy to be along for the ride

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
This year I have to admit there have been moments when I have wanted to smash my laptop or TV as I've fumed at what they have done. Saying that the only reason Punk got slated was imo the length of the reign and the fact he was so watered down as a face it got boring. Especially when you compare to AE faces who used to be able to push boundaries still however I realise this isn't as easy now in a PG era.

However recently I feel things have improved not hugely but signs are there of a change ppl are getting pushed in the right direction Punk's character going heel is giving him a much needed change in style which helps ppl to appreciate him again. NXT is working a charm and you can see the improvement of them taking time with people before bringing them through.

Also we have big positives atm of Miz has returned DZ is getting that push and Barrett is back soon which are only going to help the company. Also Ambrose must be due to debut soon Lesnar may do another year, Jericho hasn't ruled out another comeback after the Fozzy tour and Rock is floating around as needed. Also Heyman is around which I feel will help things as despite him having issues with some in WWE they know what he offers the compnay.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think I complain that much about the shows. I do complain a bit, but not that much... I think I'm actually sort of impartial and I have a casual mind. Of course, when I see stupid segments and bookings I get pissed but most of the times when I see something that's bad but not that much I don't really mind it... but that's just me I think.