WrestleMania Should Rollins cash in and LOSE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Agreed with Tsar, Rollins has been arguably the #1 heel consistantly in WWE for the past year and it would feel perfect for him to cash in and win. Besides, that adds the possibilities of more regular title shots so like I said earlier, Brock gets a break and Rollins can either be full on heel like he has been or if the crowds starting with tonight's show start to give him more love, then you can just have him be a tweener and give him guys like Ambrose, Reigns, Bryan and Cena to fight and then give Lesnar the title back when IC and US titles have been built up a bit more and we will have actually had 3 World Tiitle defences in a row.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If Rollins cashes in TONIGHT and LOSES to REIGNS, I will find the most expensive wine glass in my house and break it, the right now have not mentioned Seth's briefcase for some period of time and he's been on a losing streak. I want Rollins walking out of Wresltemania tonight as the WWEWHC, but this is unlikely to happen since now WWE wants baby face ending victories to all Manias. So the first thing to expect from tonight is Reigns leaving with the title sadly. But if WWE has the balls to make the hardcore fans happy as fuck, let Lesnar or Rollins walk out with the championship.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I thought for a second he was going to job to Reigns once he cashed in. I would have died laughing at the reaction. Even though I'm no Rollins mark, it was the smart way to end the match. Lesnar dropping the belt without losing was what needed to happen

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I thought for a second he was going to job to Reigns once he cashed in. I would have died laughing at the reaction. Even though I'm no Rollins mark, it was the smart way to end the match. Lesnar dropping the belt without losing was what needed to happen
I was also certain that Seth was going in there just to take a pin lol.