Should Randy Orton join Rhodes/DiBiase?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I was thinking, since Rhodes and DiBiase are starting a new faction with all 2nd generation wrestlers...maybe Randy Orton should join them when he returns! He can be the leader of the faction, it would be the shit. Think about it, Rhodes and Dibiase are still very young and they are relatively new to Pro Wrestling, so why not put an experienced wrestler like Randy Orton in the faction as the leader? He can help elevate Rhodes and Dibiase and I think it will turn out great!

What do you guys think?

MikeRaw

Nah, I hope not and dont think he will. Yes, hes a top guy, but he isnt ready to lead a stable yet, as he's nly been main eventing for about a year now. And ontop of that, I think it could hold him back, as well as make Dibiase and Rhodes, who already have the 2nd gen gimmick, seem too much like mini legend killeras. NO thanks, lol

Reaction score
as the leader of the group. yes. he could lead the two new wrestlers to the top of the Raw world when he returns from injury. and maybe the addition of Ted Dibiase to the mix we could see Evolution number 2.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
as the leader of the group. yes. he could lead the two new wrestlers to the top of the Raw world when he returns from injury. and maybe the addition of Ted Dibiase to the mix we could see Evolution number 2.
That post gets an up rep point from me. It sounds very possible.

J

It could be a good thing...help him stay on TV while he is injured...and like has been said...It could definitly be used to help put two guys over...but drop the second gen b.s. and have Batista in it...Evolution 2 would be awesome...

Reaction score
Do you guys think that more 2nd generation wrestlers will join Dibaise and Rhodes? And make it a big 2nd generation faction, that would be kool.

Reaction score
Yeah he should join the faction and be the leader. A good feud would be edge and the edge heads vs Orton, Dibiase, and Rhodes.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm all for a new faction. Not to sure if id like Orton in there because i think he should continue with singles goal of getting wwe title back and the whole age of Orton thing. But on the other hand if it did happen it could be a sick stable but i hope they don't go along the lines of promoting it as evo 2 because that would suck. It would always be compared to evolution so IMO they need to stay far away from the evolution 2 thing as possible and just go with a new and up coming stable instead of labeling it with past stables.

The Rated R CMStar

Orton is not ready to lead a stable. He just became a credible main eventer and top guy early this year, imo, it's to early to give him a stable. It took Edge 2 years on the top, why should it be different with Randy Orton.

However, if you make it Evolution 2 and add Batista into the mix, then I agree, but Randy Orton all alone, I dont think so.

Besides, I kinda prefer to see the young lions alone, being lead by Ted Dibiase. Throw 2 more second generations stars and make them take out some "legends", you know, the usual guys that get beaten down, Sgt. Slaughter, Val Venis, Jim Duggan, then start throwing bigger names like Dusty Rhodes. Make them saying that they want to clear their path from old names.

fteezy

Reaction score
i dont like the idea. orton is his "own" man.. he dont need to be around anybody else

Wrestling Station

No, Orton is a bigger star than those two atm. This will be a step down for Orton, as right now DiBiase is the tag team leader. So, no way in hell they will put someone like Orton (a maineventer) under Dibiase's role.

I think this tag team wont develop into a faction or anything. They will stay as two partners in a tag team with the heel gimmick. (like Rated-RKO before).

Anyway, i saw Code's heel turn, wasnt that big as i thought it will be. He is lame as shit.

Qwake

No that would be a bad ides...Randy's for Randy :yes:

I think Randy Orton is great as a singles competitor, he will have alot more good fueds and title runs. I do want to see a faction but I don't want Randy in one, esp this one...

tnafan454

Reaction score
shouldn't happen it would make sense but think of how low orton would drop from the main event with 2 jobbers as he partners unless they put an over heel into the faction it won't work. as for this being a second evolution your crazy look at the first one they had the legend ric flair ,a big strong powerhouse batista, a young rookie randy orton and an experience leader HHH

this new evolution would have a leader and 2 rookies big difference then the original