Royal Rumble Should Punk win the Rumble

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joe Casey

Jobber
Reaction score
After the announcement of Punk being the first entrant of the Royal Rumble. Does he still have a chance to win? Or even more of a question. Should he win it? After Cena, Punk is surely the next man who deserves a shot at Orton's title. And Lesnar hasn't done anything to prove he is "NEXT IN LINE"

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think that if Daniel Bryan isn't in the Rumble I would want CM Punk to win since CM Punk is my second favorite. Even though the odds are against him with him being at #1 that doesn't mean that he couldn't win. He deserves a title shot more than Batista or Lesnar. CM Punk has worked his butt off. I don't think Batista and Lesnar deserve a title shot because they just show up demanding it. It's something you earn not something you think you're entitled to.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Do you think CM Punk > Lesnar?
I don't.. Personally I don't want to see another CM Punk reign.. Had to deal with him for quite some time.. imo almost as boring as ADR's until the Shield came into play.

The Winner of the Rumble: Ryback HAHA DA BIG GUY! :happy:

Although you know I wouldn't be upset if the winner was oh sayyy.... Roman Reigns or perhapsssss... :sandow:

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
It would be a great accent to his BITW gimmick.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Johnybig32

Jobber
Reaction score
Needs more serious air time IMO. This is a way to achieve it. Unless there will be another pointless feud with someone who eliminates him after being eliminated....like Kane for example.

Johnybig32

Jobber
Reaction score
Needs more serious air time IMO. This is a way to achieve it. Unless there will be another pointless feud with someone who eliminates him after being eliminated....like Kane for example.
OOOOOOOOOOO was I right?

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
Even though Daniel Bryan didn't come in at the last minute I wouldn't have been as upset if it was Punk or Reigns that won the Rumble. Those guys deserved it. But of course it had to be Batista.