Should Monkeystyle's banhammer hit John?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Get rid of the fag?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no (by voting this, I officially admit I'm a fag too, and Peepshow will have anal sex with my mother

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Great One

I don't even know if Blue is the right word. I was mega trolling him once, I can't remember what I said exactly, but I pissed him off SO much (dylan is my witness) that he literally went and changed his sig to "FUCK GREAT ONE SO MUCH OMFG FUCK THIS NERD KID", etc. something like that. I can picture his face turning all bright red and angry as he gets upset on here. He's also a bigger looking wigger than Famous.

seX-Power

I don't even know if Blue is the right word. I was mega trolling him once, I can't remember what I said exactly, but I pissed him off SO much (dylan is my witness) that he literally went and changed his sig to "FUCK GREAT ONE SO MUCH OMFG FUCK THIS NERD KID", etc. something like that. I can picture his face turning all bright red and angry as he gets upset on here. He's also a bigger looking wigger than Famous.

Pic?

Great One

Oh, the only reason I know is because that random troll guy (look at my 'girlfriend' thread or something in Babes) trying to spam IWF that MS linked the Myspace of has JMay on his friends (in the pics comments). So it's probably one of his friends and they're plotting and talking about how much they hate IWF.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I tried looking at his myspace but it's set on private. All I can see is that he's a fatcunt.

Wrestling Station

TSS!!!!!!! three letters deserve a three letter answer!