Should marijuana be legalized?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should marijuana be legalized?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Decriminalize it

• Total voters

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

a lot of my friends smoke it, and personally, i dont want to get into it. its just something that wrecks your brain terribly, and i actually like my brain (believe it or not)

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Isn't marijuana pretty much legalized anyway? I mean you can go to the doctor with complaints anywhere from migraines, cataracts, PTSD, back aches etc. and get a prescription to get it, all covered by your insurance by the way, or with a co-payment of something in the range of $50-$100. I just saw on the news last night, that here in CA they now have marijuana vending machines. I know alot of people that use it who have gone on in their lives to be very successful with good, well-paying jobs and they have families and the fact that they smoke weed hasn't affected them at all. Then there is some of the people who drop out of scholl, live with their parents well into their 30's and never accomplish anything in life. I am not convinced that marijuana is the cause of this. Some people are just losers. Its like saying that you were abused as a child. Some people use that as an excuse to look for sympathy and skate by in life, and go on to abuse their own children. Others however, simply put the past in the past and overcome the shitty hand they were dealt. The only thing I would be concerned about, is that if they make marijuana legal, dont you think alot less people would use it? Its human nature to want things you cant have, and the taboo is always enticing. If marijuana were legalized, instead of having a bunch of weed smokers, don't you think that people will want to move up to the next drug and lobby for it to be legalized as well? Kind of like a domino effect. Once marijuana is legal, why not meth or coke? Thas my only concern. Bottom line, in my opinion, it doesn't matter if it is or not. People are going to use it, legally or illegally, but if it were legal at least the government would have some limited control over it.

Buttersz

Reaction score
..or if it gets leagalised more of society would bum out and taxes would innevitably go up.

Look at the bigger picture, not just some person getting high.

Nation

..or if it gets leagalised more of society would bum out and taxes would innevitably go up.

Look at the bigger picture, not just some person getting high.

We spend 10-15 billions dollars a year as a results of the prohibition.

Reaction score
If you legalize Marijuana then people might stop smoking it and go for something illegal because it feels good to be doing something wrong. But if people want to go smoke themselves to death and die due to cancer then let them go ahead and do it. It really is a waste of time and their life's, smoking takes years off your lifespan (except if you die in an accident or something along that line). My point is that it should be legalized because it's a person's right to smoke it or not, but maybe this would mean that people stop smoking it or more people might smoke it because it's illegal. I do think that it does put more people at risk (Driving, etc.) but the US government should try it and see what happens.