Should Jeff Hardy win the Elimination Chamber

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I don't think He will win either MITB and EC because I think that Cena will lose at NWO and then go onto win the MITB. I think Hardy to win a #1 contendership match and then Cena will cash in his MITB and then make it Triple threat.

Edit: I don't read the spoiler section anymore. That is exactly what I think will happen So please don't ban me.

PerfectCurt

Reaction score
He probably should win. Cena coming back so soon will probably ruin his chance to be a top babyface. Too bad.

Switchy

Reaction score
I don't think he should win the EC, he's just not ready enough for ME'ing WM just yet. Don'r get me wrong I admint he's improved dramtically recently and I give him credit for it but he hasn't improved to the point where he is able to ME WM. I could see him being the last participant and losing to Trips in the EC but not winning it. I think MITB pretty jcuh has Jeff's name on it anyway if he's put in it because there is nobody more worthy of winning it at this time than him...

Reaction score
My prediction is that he will win the money in the bank match, then cash in between Vengeance and Unforgiven. - Most likely to be at Summerslam tho imo.
Still whatever happens, i can't see Jeff Hardy main eventing WM, i meen, if his name was John Cena, he might be allowed to Main Event every year...

$bagz

Reaction score
Hardy should win but lose the IC title first