• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Edge is a megastar, Christian is not. Both have a huge following of fans. Christian can wrestle and re-paid some dues in the last year since he returned. He carried Swagger, Dreamer and even Shelton to some great matches.

Edge has hit the stratosphere since 2006. He must have some influence backstage. Should he use that to get Christian a title match?

Great One

Yes. But Edge said in a shoot he and Christian talked and he told him he had to repay his dues he knows that and Christian agreed and accepted the fact that he'd have to go to ECW and reestablish himself.

PeepShow

Batista has said in past interviews that he really wants to see Christian get a break as well. Most people do. The fact is, as long as Vinny Mac has a pulse, that just doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Reaction score
Yes. But Edge said in a shoot he and Christian talked and he told him he had to repay his dues he knows that and Christian agreed and accepted the fact that he'd have to go to ECW and reestablish himself.

I think he's done that already. He spent a year with ECW and disappeared from tv in March. The guy can wrestle, he has a following, WTF?

Reaction score
I for one, would love to see a World Title Feud (over a drawn out period, like 5 months) between Edge and Christian

Great One

I think he's done that already. He spent a year with ECW and disappeared from tv in March. The guy can wrestle, he has a following, WTF?
Well, this interview was a couple months ago, but yeah, he also happened to end his reign right as Wrestlemania rolled around. Hopefully something relevant will happen now with HBK and possibly Batista taking a leave. Even HHH might, or he'll be caught up with Sheamus. What better time now to throw Swagger in a feud with Cena, who could easily pull up Christian with him, seeing how they have HUGE history. Or minus Cena and Swagger and Christian feud, which is more likely. Might even see another one of those MITB briefcase on the line matches with Christian calling Swagger out, telling him to grow some balls in a sense and put it on the line vs. him if he's so good.

Beer Money Army

i think Christian problem is he left WWE ages ago for TNA and now has to work his way back up, Look at Jeff Hardy for instant he left and came back, I think it took him 2-3 Yrs to get the Championship. If Christian Stayed with WWE, he would be in a better postion now than where really is.

I really Like Christian to. But i would like to see him in Potential Feuds before getting another Championship Shot