Should Cm Punk stay with WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Cool One

Reaction score
I think he sholudn't stay wiht the wwe they are going to ruin his talent

The guy has got to earn money. If he left it would be career suicide. He'd go back to ROH or TNA. Have a month or so hype and then his popularity would die down and he'd be on less money.

Enigma22

Reaction score
it would make no sense for him to leave the wwe. they obviously like him because he is the top face of ecw and he will be main eventing raw or smackdown with in the next few years. people work there whole lives to be in the wwe, not tna or roh. very few wrestlers would choose not to be in the wwe.

straight_edge76

Gotta Agree he honestly is to the new ECW what the Likes of RVD & Dreamer were to the old one, and yes if given time possibly a year or two will be in the spotlight on SD! or RAW. He Honestly is the best overall entertainer he has it all Charisma, In Ring Ability, The Fan Fare, The Psychology and all I could see him feuding with Morrison until about Wrestlemania. With a few title changes between them. I'd like to see him on Raw and feud with Kennedy or Orton.

Choose Slack

Reaction score
I'm sure he's making more money and getting more recognition in WWE then he was when he wrestled Raven in ROH (some great stuff there folks in case you haven't seen it).

I think WWE is foolish to not give him the ECW World Title anytime soon. I have a feeling that Punk will, sooner or later, win the title. My guess is Summer Slam in some sort of 3 or 4 way dance.