Should CM Punk be drafted to SmackDown?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
After WrestleMania, why not making CM Punk take a break like Lockhard said in some thread, and then make him return to SmackDown and win the World Heavyweight title!

It will be great imo as it will make SD more interesting and more watchable since it has CM Punk in it, and it will elevate the WH title big time.

It would be more logical to see WWE's top 2 superstars divided between the 2 shows instead of having both of them only on RAW.

Discuss...

Reaction score
:obama: I agree, Sheamus, ADR, Big show and randy orton dont make me eager to tune in.
It was good before when Cena was on raw and batista on smackdown!
At the moment i only watch SD to watch ziggler or D bryan, and now to see whos going in the hall of pain !! :cornette:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Smackdown is going to be Henry's domain. Punk would not fit since it is too soon to turn him face. With Ziggler and Henry as the top heels of the show and Del Rio and Sheamus as the top faces Punk has no room on it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Testify said:
He should be taken out by Mark Henry and sent to Bermudas.

Punk wakes up in Ring of Honor and it was all a dream.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
No, unless he rebecomes the Badass WHC he was back in 2008.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Personally any opportunity to see CM Punk in action in the ring or on the mic is awesome. However I don't want him to move over to Smackdown to be in some pointless rivalries. A talent like his deserves to be pushed properly so the only way I'd like it is if he had a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. And not only that - I'd still like to see him on Raw.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't watch Smackdown for the most part, so yes.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Being drafted doesn't mean anything in the wwe anymore. Couple of years ago the draft was a big deal. When a superstar was a visitor on a other show it was on the match card but now most of SD fight on raw

so no

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Not necessary. As Stop said, SD will be fine already, Punk can take some time off and return on Raw.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Smackdown is going to be Henry's domain. Punk would not fit since it is too soon to turn him face. With Ziggler and Henry as the top heels of the show and Del Rio and Sheamus as the top faces Punk has no room on it.

:damnn:

What? Henry isn't main even material. He doesn't bring anything to the table. CM Punk can easily become Smackdown's top heel the moment he is drafted back to Smackdown.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Franklin said:
:damnn:

What? Henry isn't main even material. He doesn't bring anything to the table

b3f5adf80eae144ae457d45ddd81ebf5.gif

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's not like there is a real 'brand split' anymore. No point of moving him to SmackDown.