Should Claudio be a heel or face?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Do you guys like Claudio more as a heel or a face? I think ROH would perfer Hero and claudio as singles wrestlers, but i think Claudio would make a better heel, and a better fit in Sweet n Sour Inc. In the long run i think its better if Cluadio is a face though.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I think he would play a good tweener, when he comes up against faces let him act more heelish and when he comes up against heels let him be more of a face.
If they want to cleary define him, i think a face would be the best option at the moment with the heel/face ratio currently there just seems to be more top heels at the moment.
Although if turning heel was the choice i agree it would be a good decision to stick him in Sweet N Sour Inc, Hero & Claudio have teamed before in ROH and CZW where there have been tag champs in both company's i've also seen a couple of there promos and they work well together.

Soulpower

Right now I would leave Claudio as a face. He only turned after Final Battle, so it wouldn't make much sense to turn him heel so soon. I'm hoping to one day see Hero vs Claudio for the ROH title.

Rell

Reaction score
I think Claudio has to be a face at the moment. He gets a huge reaction from the fans. Even when he was with the Kings Of Wrestling and turned on ROH during the CZW/ROH War, the fans still gave him a great reaction yelling "Heeey" every chance they got.

Rell

Reaction score
I don't think he's a natural heel. IMO The only reason he actually draws heat was because of Chris Hero and his attitude. The Kings Of Wrestling were full of them selves, and it made the fans hate them, even though Claudio got a bigger face pop than Hero. In Chikara the KOW are hated, in ROH the KOW were loved, but supposed to be hated.

Reaction score
well, from what I've seen of him I guess its safe to say he is better as a heel. He just has that confident man gimmick and it could generate alot of heel heat

LKP

He has awesome confidence as a heel like y2j does. but a face turn down the line is cool. Heel for now though.

The Godfather

Reaction score
This is really a tough one, but I say let Claudio be Claudio, because to me he's fantastic either way. I do however agree with Rell that the heel heat he received in the KOW was mostly from Hero, again though to me it's apples and oranges.

thedeadite

Reaction score
I don't mind Claudio as a face, he seems to be doing it well. Though honestly I must say I really do miss the kings of wrestling, and the days they held all three tag championships. the days where golden.

Rell

Reaction score
Kings Of Wrestling are still together in a way.

Gamer287

Reaction score
I thinks he sould stay as a face because he was already a heel in the ROH/CZW feud.

Montana

When i first saw this thread i was thinking who in the hell wrote this?? But yeah it was back in august before Nigel turned heel. Now with Nigel as a strong heel, i think you have to have Cluadio as a face.