Should Celtic Vipers become an official tag-team?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Seabs said:
They have to drop it eventually and you must admit champions looking good = good for the title right?

Yes I agree with you, but there are other ways to make champions look good without constantly winning all the time. One of the reasons Hell No is successful is because they have scenarios to play off of, where as Celtic Vipers I could just see being in matches and just winning. I guess they would try to do promos, but we both know neither of em are that great at it, especially Sheamus. Team Hell No also had those hilarious segments. I think the teaming of those two were perfect and I just don't see it with Orton and Sheamus, since they don't compliment each other as one being the mic guy and the other being the great wrestler.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Please no, Prime Time Players need that gold!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's the opposite of the Rhodes Scholars imo. Biggest complaint with RS was sticking 2 of the more entertaining guys on the roster together when they were really struggling to fill time on a 3 hour Raw. They really need Rhodes and Sandow to make separate segments entertaining.

With Sheamus and Orton's TV time all rolled up into one segment, that's one less unwatchable segment on the show! :yay:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
No. Please... no. I understand the concept of one crappy segment instead of two but it's too much crappiness, smiley-faciness and boring...ness when they team up. Considering they always win and would bury the division, while losing the titles (if they won them) in a Russo-esque finish not putting anyone over I'm sure. So no.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
They wrestle well together, however I find their individual characters to be bland. If they worked a bit more on their work as a tag team then I could see it working out well. They could add some great attention to the tag team division with two popular Superstars pairing up together for the title.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
No, I don't think they should.
Orton should turn on Sheamus at WM casting his team the match, building for a Sheamus/Orton feud, just put the titles on a young talented team like PTP, I just can't imagine the titles on these 2.