Should Cameras with audio be used in classrooms?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
With what happened yesterday with my own kid. My question is, should schools allow cell phones in the schools, or should the schools have cameras with audio in the classrooms, gym, and other areas?

My daughter was in a fight yesterday and had the video sent to her about 100 times. The school has a no phone policy in place, and they can take the phone from them should they see it for the day. They did make the kid who recorded it delete it off his phone but it didn't stop ir from going around.

Secondly we talk about bullies and how they act in school as well as parents who blame teachers for their kids who act like idiots in class. So if their were cameras in the classrooms with audio to catch kids being bullies, kids being unruly, and teachers that are Jenks to kids would this not help curb some behaviors with teachers and students since both will be monitored and able to be produced when a complaint comes about.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
As good as that sounds, I feel like parents would challenge it as an invasion of privacy if there were cameras in every classroom.