Should AJ be booed or cheered?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I am honestly not sure. Sometimes she's a heel, other times it seems like she is just a crazy face. Either way, she gets attention.

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
18PBX8i.jpg

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
People applause her because they love how good of a diva she is, they boo her well because shes a heel speaks for itself :) I like AJ Lee she is one of them heels I love even when they are heel.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
She's a heel.
I think them putting her against the Bella Twins confusing the fans. Bella's are suposta be the faces yet they act like snobby stuck up valley girls. No thanks!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Nah, she's positioned as a heel and acts like a heel. She's a heel.

Yeah, she has the "heel" label. WWE wants her to be a heel. But in her current state, her character isn't really booable. (I'm saying that, and you know how much I can't stand her.)

There's even some production elements that put her over as a face, like keeping the camera on her after she took several 3-on-1 beatdowns and she was helped up, felt like they were trying to get sympathy on her.

Skully

Jobber
Reaction score
I see why they'd do this. Atm I think she's doing that stuff with Tamina so yeah, she should be booed, but if this came up when she was attacking like 8 girls by herself or calling them out on their reality tv stuff to their faces it'd make sense.
that's true

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hard to cheer or boo from my bathroom.