Shotzi deactivates Twitter account after MITB backlash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I think it was also a silly take by her at the time mostly because she had a reputation as a botch machine in nxt and doing wildly unsafe stuff, so it came off pretty rich poking fun at an overly safe spot that looked bad on tv. but even having said all that, wishing ill will and justifying this kind of behavior because she made a probably well intentioned joke on twitter is some twisted fucked up logic f'real. It's also one thing to have discussions in places like these but I'll never understand what motivates someone to tag and flood/brigade people personally like this. insane behavior
Tribalism is the word you were looking for.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tribalism is the word you were looking for.
im not even sure its just that honestly, because I feel no promotion is emboldening this behavior. I really do think it's twitter and these kinds of places as a whole that just fester and reward this type of engagement. There's some ppl doing this for sure are jericho stan weirdos, but for the most part, i think some twitter users are just living to be this kind of piece of shit. doesnt matter who the target is, so long as there's a new one each day to get their rocks off

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And man, I like Jericho the wrestler a lot, and hes done a lot for the community with his donations...but hes a huge twitter bitch and he really doesnt need ppl coming to his "defence" . thats for sure some big loser shit if ppl have held a legit grudge that long

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
im not even sure its just that honestly, because I feel no promotion is emboldening this behavior. I really do think it's twitter and these kinds of places as a whole that just fester and reward this type of engagement. There's some ppl doing this for sure are jericho stan weirdos, but for the most part, i think some twitter users are just living to be this kind of piece of shit. doesnt matter who the target is, so long as there's a new one each day to get their rocks off
No promotion really promotes tribalism it is a sociological concept that create based the mentality of with us or against us, and yeah the ones doing for the "lols" are just 4channers that think it is funny.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
No sympathy for someone being called out on Twitter and much less for being on the wrong end of negative feedback when she has dished it on in the past.

Doesn't mean I'm justifying toxic harassment. This is different to negative feedback and not acceptable.

That being said it comes with the territory of being a celebrity and unfortunately you need to either toughen up or get out of the kitchen. Thankfully she has done the latter and hopefully will find some peace in doing so.

Not saying it's right, that's just the way it is, social media is a dangerous place.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So she can say shit but can’t cop it back? Heavens that there’s criticism of your performance.

that said, Twitter needs to be better. The toxic wasteland in comments there is awful.

Reactions: Y2Jayne and Swerve

Swerve

Whose House?!
Reaction score
Gaffney, SC (Home of the Big Butt "Peach" on I-85)
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
So she can say shit but can’t cop it back? Heavens that there’s criticism of your performance.

that said, Twitter needs to be better. The toxic wasteland in comments there is awful.
Agreed. :twitter:

Reaction score
Here's a thought. Maybe she shouldn't botch so much during a single match. Then people wouldn't feel the need to call her out on it.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

She posted a gif, didnt harass others. Why are you all so fucking childish about this? She even said something like fuck ups happen and it us what it is, she was getting harassed. Yall need to to stop with this bullshit narrative because youre still acting like she partly deserved this. Be better ffs

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
She posted a gif, didnt harass others. Why are you all so fucking childish about this? She even said something like fuck ups happen and it us what it is, she was getting harassed. Yall need to to stop with this bullshit narrative because youre still acting like she partly deserved this. Be better ffs
Well yeah that’s on me for believing what others said cos I didn’t see her original tweets. Silly me buying into what others spread.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
People are taking it to her Instagram account now it seems.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well yeah that’s on me for believing what others said cos I didn’t see her original tweets. Silly me buying into what others spread.
It happens all the time and im not trying to target you personally either, just for the record. Just the amount of "lol i dont feel bad for her" because she made a bad joke (which ppl killed her at the time for already , mind you) is just some petty grade school level mentality. Not to mention the woman lost her father this year (recently at least) and has been open about her mental health struggles. It just comes off like people proudly stating they are heartless n callous to me

Reactions: Lethal

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It’s like all socials these days - 99% of people would be too shit scared to say it in person but hide behind a profile.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Twitter is a toxic shithole, yes and obviously she doesn't deserve to be harassed, especially not because a fuckin' botch. ...

She also made the mistake of engaging those idiots though. I know it's not easy to always ignore trolls and "haters", but in this case, it may got really out of hand because of her hairy mangos comment. It would, at least, not surprise me if that was the thing that made the shitbreeze into a shitstorm. ...not that that is an excuse for the disgusting behavior of those harassing idiots.