Promos Shooting With Sampson: EP 110: Patriot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
And the winner of the 11th Battle of the Juniors is the American Gaijin, Patriot!

The voices fades off as the black screen gives way to a picture of Patriot holding up a large J trophy as confetti falls inside the ring. Stock sound clips of people cheering are pasted over it. It then cuts away to see two men sitting at a convention booth. One, a prolific wrestling youtuber, Shooting with Sampson. Who is dressed casually in a shirt and jeans.

The other is the man announced to be taking part in the new upstart company Liberty or Death, the wrestler known only as Patriot. He's currently wearing the same outfit, although his shirt is labeled “Dangerous Game” with Ryan Doucette's name under it.

Sampson: Thank you for stopping by Patriot, I really appreciate it.

Patriot: It's no problem. Always happy to talk about wrestling.

S
: So before we start I think I should give a brief rundown on your career so far.

P
: It's your show, you call the shots bud.

Sampson grins and looks at the camera.

S: I should start by saying that the man beside me is one of the best technical wrestlers in the business today. A three sport athlete in high school, a two sport in college, and not to mention a three time Battle of the Juniors champion. He's held titles in other promotions and can make anyone tap to the Liberty Lock. Like actually anyone.

P
: Woah easy there, you're building me pretty high.

S
: It's true though. You've traveled the world trying to perfect your style of wrestling and I think that fans notice that kind of thing. Its respectable.

P
: Well thank you man. I can only do what I do because of wrestling fans. I mean without them I'm out of a job.

They both laugh.

S: I guess for the fans watching I'll dive into the big question for you. One that we're all curious about.

Sampson digs his phone out of his pocket and toys with it for a moment before speaking again.

S: So a lot of people know you for your work in Strong Style Syndicate and your matches with Hideo Suzuki, Dave Daniels, Sandstorm, and many others while in Japan. I think I speak for everyone when I ask, what is Patriot's plans for LDW?

P
: Oh man … I think my plan is the same as wrestling anywhere else. Put on great matches for the fans and try to win the main title.

S: That simple?

P
: Yeah, that simple. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm excited that I get to wrestle some guys I've never wrestled before you know? Like Leo Kobashi and Chris Young. Two guys that I've seen go in the ring as fan but never got the chance to see what I can do against them.

S: So you'd want one of them for your first opponent?

P
: I mean if I can, then yeah I'd pick them easily. But I think I want another guy first.

S
: Oh? And is this other guy “just too good”?

Patriot laughs

P: He might be. But I know that he's taken shots at me on social media for being from Boston. So I think that I'll see if I can have him at Foundation. Show him what Boston is all about you know?

S
: Hey man, I feel you. I've seen Brian Toogood a couple of times and I'll say that he's good. But I don't know if he's on your level.

P
: I guess we'll find out if he's against me at Foundation right?

S
: That we will. Just know that all of us Shooters are gonna be in your corner whenever you face him.

P
: Hey, thanks man. That means a lot to me.

S: Anyways that's all the time I can bother you for. Uh… would you want to do the outtro?

P
: Hell yeah, it'd be an honor.

Patriots looks into the camera

I'm Patriot and this has been Shooting with Sampson!

The shot fades out into a basic end card with links to other videos on the channel.

TAGS: @Seto @Impactsona @Grunt Beavie