Shoot me. Theriouthly meow.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
how about online courses? some degrees you can get by online studies. Try that and you wont have to have your gf to pay for your bills in that case.

It's a possibility I've been looking into it a bit. I'm just leery of anything offered online.

get an office job and learn to like it.

Fuck that. I AM NOT A DRONE.

i may need some loyal servants some time in the future, if your job sucks then maybe i can offer you something better....

Okay, but I don't swallow fyi.

Other than that MS, don't feel too bad. I've decided that by the age of 25 if I haven't decided what career I want and haven't even attempted to go to college yet I'm putting a bullet in my head for being too indecisive. lol.

I'll join you so we can feel like failures together!

I can totally understand your feelings. I feel the same way in many ways. Worse part is now I have a child and I feel my options are completely gone. But I need to bring in more money in and I really feel in a rut at my job. (though it always feels this way more so at this time of the year) But I think I have to do something because otherwise not only will I be stuck doing this, I'll be doing it till I die....and thats even more depressing.

You can join myself and Two Scoops then.

yeah see I'm considering this option myself. The one risk I run now is if I quit my existing job whatever I quit if for pretty much has to pan out otherwise I'm screwed, because I won't be able to go back. And since I'm in the highest position I can go for (without becoming upper management like a district manager, which I do not want nor do I qualify for) I need to find away to better myself in my free time because scheduling for normal courses is not an option.

My biggest issue is trying to figure out what I might want to do.

I've been doing a little bit of research in this and Athabasca University is an accredited Canadian university that offer distance education. Give it a look.

Also I pretty much consider people in the prime of their lives up until they are 40. Some people maybe even 45 depending on your line of work. So even if you take until age 33 to complete your college courses, thats still 7 years worth of money you can wrack up. Not counting taxes or other necessary expenses, lets say you're new college career raked you in 120K a year (I would HOPE you'd be making around this or even more. Considering you would need 7 fucking years of college courses to get through it, lol). So 120K X 7 years is grossing over over a million dollars in 7 years. Then you still even have til your 50 before you really can consider yourself an old timer. Chances are you'd still have a good chance at making yourself financially set even though a 20 year retirement plan is beyond your grasp.

Problem is her goal is to more or less retire from her job at 45-50. And given that she's older than me I'm not very likely to get there by the time she's ready.