Shockers of Raw 1000

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Samalan said:
I take it Daniel Bryan has turned heel now or something?

He was already a heel, but I could see this being the beggining of a more aggressive side of Bryan being show on WWE TV.

Link said:
I heard people talking about it a couple of weeks ago, I thought it was a joke.... :upset:

I didn't, so it was quite a surprise for me... but I know how you feel then.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
He was already a heel, but I could see this being the beggining of a more aggressive side of Bryan being show on WWE TV.

Really? I thought he was face until he lost his temper and then got aggressive and then I knew he was heel then.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Samalan said:
Really? I thought he was face until he lost his temper and then got aggressive and then I knew he was heel then.

I think we were supposed to think "that lying bastard has something up his sleeve" when he proposed to AJ instead of "well, she's not ref anymore, no reason for him to marry her but love or such things" like most of us thought, which would lead in us not thinking Bryan turned face last week and has been a heel throughout the entire proposal and marriage. But he's been a heel since... RTWM.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Punk's heel turn surprised me. AJ as GM :)facepalm:) and Miz winning the IC title were also surprising, along with APA and Lita.
HAHA
:lol1:

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Probably AJ becoming the Gm...and the fact Bryan most likely feuding with Sheen now :/

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
AJ becomming GM was terrifying not shocking :shock:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Most shocking moment to me of Raw was when Vince came out and everyone thought Vince proposed to AJ in the wedding manner.