Match Shinzo vs. Brandon Roberts - Revival

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
xwfi24.png

Relaxed Rules

Singles Match
Project Shinzo vs. "God's Gift to Canada" Brandon Roberts

XWFShinzo-1.png
VS.
XWFBrandon-1.png

#ShinzoVsBrandon

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, Jan 30th, 2020.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Canada is #1

The camera slowly pans down from the sky, slowly going pass a sign that reads Tim Hortons before we come upon a man standing with his back to the camera before slowly turning around with a smile on his face. The man was none other than Brandon Roberts. Giving off a small little sigh with a cocky smirk on his face slowly turning serious as he looked into the camera. "So you're probably wondering, just who I am? Well, let me answer that for you. The name is Brandon Roberts, and you see I'm here in XWF to not only prove myself, but to bring pride to the Greatest Country in the World." he said with a bit of a chuckle. "No, I'm not talking about the United States of American, no. I'm talking about my homeland of Canada. Now, lately, my country hasn't had much to be proud of, sure we won the NBA Championship just a few years ago but honestly that team is a disgrace to not only Toronto, but Canada as a whole. But me? I'm a gift to this damn country a gift sent here by God himself to lead these people to greatness. To lead these people to the promise land." rubbing his chin a little he smiled as he kept his eyes on the camera. "Now I know you're asking, why am I out here at Tim Hortons? Why not be at a Dunkin? Well it's simple, all the best things come from Canada, Dunkin just just like everything else from America, is a waste. The BEST place for a doughnut, the best damn place for coffee. Plus the people I have to deal with here in Canada, are a lot better than the scum, and the idiots I have to deal with in America. Which sadly, soon I have to enter into that god forsaken country, and I got to pray that no one guns me down while I'm there. But once I'm there, my dreams start to unfold." he said with a cocky laugh.

"Now you see, that all leads me to XWF Revival. My debut in XWF, my debut doing what I was meant to do. Because you see that faithful night, live from Philadelphia, PA I step into that ring with Shinzo." push his hair out of his face a little he finally walks into the Tim Hortons. "Now you see, Shinzo, it's not going to be anything personal when we're out there. I got no issues with you, none at all. You're just someone who's in my way, someone who I have to go through to get to the top. So I hope when you're laying there February 2nd inside the 2300 Arena your eyes looking up to the light as the ref counts, one.....two.....three. I hope you're able to accept the lost like a man, I hope you're able to accept the fact that I'm BETTER than you." calming down a little bit he smiled walking up to the counter. "Give me three Maple Dip donuts, one for each second that Shinzo's shoulder's will be on the ground." he says as he passes over his credit card before turning his attention back to the camera. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to enjoy the best donuts this country, as well as the world has to offer. I'll see you in Philly Shinzo, you better bring your A game, because there is no way in hell you can beat me at anything less, hell there is no way you can beat me period. But I don't want you to have a single damn excuse when you're not good enough." grabbing his donuts when they were done, he slowly went and sit down at one of the tables and opened the box before looking back up at the camera as he lifts up one of them. "The future has only just begun, get use to this face as you'll be seeing a lot of it very soon." he said taking a bite as the camera fades out to black.

Reactions: Hoss and Petty

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
A Sinister force approaches...
The XWF film crew has been invited to Odo's training facility, located in a remote area of the Gatineau Hills, deep in Quebec, Canada. As they enter the main training floor, Shinzo can be seen with what looks like a large wooden tree trunk. Shinzo is furiously punching and kicking it, apparently unphased at the impact. Sir Odo appears to be sitting in an office across the room, seemingly observing quietly from afar. As the camera closes in on Shinzo, he turns around and faces it.

"You're late..."

Shinzo wipes the sweat off his face with his hands, his knuckles are stained in dry blood. He grabs the the camera violently and points it at his face

"Brandon Roberts...So you're the "man" XWF has decided to put in my way first...God's gift to Canada...Well let me tell you something Brandon. I'll make it real and simple, so even someone as self-absorbed and clueless as you will understand. You've already lost. You've already lost because while you're playing around with your hair, I'm here, fine-tuning my art of destruction. While you're eating donuts, sitting on your ass, I'm visualizing your demise. While your wasting your time bumpin' your gums about something as insignificant as national pride, I'm fulfilling MY destiny"

Shinzo suddenly stops, whips around and punches the tree like structure with his right hand to a resounding thud. Shinzo then raises his bloody fist towards the camera. Shinzo now has a menacing smile, and he raises his voice.

"You see this fist Brandon? This is the fist of a man who knows pain! A man whose been beaten! A man whose been tortured! A man whose been...reborn. And this country you so dearly love, this flag you so proudly wave...They are the ones responsible for it!"

Shinzo regains his composure, takes a deep breath, and his stare turns ice cold.

" I know the kind of man you are Brandon. A weak, yappy little puppy barking to anyone who will listen, just begging for any form of attention. But what they don't know Brandon is that it's fear that makes you run your mouth. It's the fear of being irrelevant once I lay you out on February 2nd. It's the fear of knowing, deep inside your heart, that you don't have a chance in hell against me. It's the fear that while you may think you're the big dog around here...I'm the wolf. And wolves go for the throat. So pray to whatever "God" it is that has gifted you... Because I'm going to send you meet him REAL soon."

Shinzo shoves the camera out of his face violently, and continues training. Odo runs out of his office and yells :

" This interview is over! Now get the hell off my property!"

• Haha
Reactions: Petty