Shimmer Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I ordered one of there dvds from Highspots the other day and I got to say I loved it. The Shimmer women blow the tna and other organization's away. They focus more on wrestling and less on "tits & ass"!:shocked:

Rell

Reaction score
I agree. Most people seem to think womens wrestling is joke, and with good reason. The way women are portrayed in wrestling has been horrible for a long time. SHIMMER actually lets women showcase their talent, and surprisingly they end up outperforming some of the male performers in other promotions.

Reaction score
Since were on the subject. Who is your favorite Shimmer wrestler? Mine is Sara Del Rey!:red_bandana:

Rell

Reaction score
Sara Del Ray is cool, but Cheerleader Melissa >

Soulpower

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. I have a crush on Sara Del Ray >_>. So she's probably, with Daizee Haze coming in a close second and Amazing Kong third.

As for SHIMMER, I have mixed feelings. I respect the hell out of them for what they do, but when it comes to their DVD's its always the same. The first half is filled with mediocre to decent matches involving women who might not be ready for the big time, while the second half tends to be filled with great matches.

Its a company I root for, but they'll need some more stars in the undercard if they want to keep it going for a while longer.

Rell

Reaction score
I'm actually not sure if Shimmer can survive in the long run. There is women out there who can hold their own in the ring, but America is dominated by sexism. Womens wrestling will never be viewed on the same level as male wrestling. Its the same way with Basketball, Football, Soccer, etc. With the exception of Tennis. It may be harsh, but its the society we live in.

Reaction score
I'm actually not sure if Shimmer can survive in the long run. There is women out there who can hold their own in the ring, but America is dominated by sexism. Womens wrestling will never be viewed on the same level as male wrestling. Its the same way with Basketball, Football, Soccer, etc. With the exception of Tennis. It may be harsh, but its the society we live in.

You know a part of me hopes you are wrong!:hands:

baddstreet

Reaction score
I ordered one of there dvds from Highspots the other day and I got to say I loved it. The Shimmer women blow the tna and other organization's away. They focus more on wrestling and less on "tits & ass"!:shocked:

I've seen several matches from these DVDs on youtube. The quality wasn't very good. But the action is second to none.

What is the quality of the DVDs?

Echelon

Reaction score
The DVD's have excellent Quality, you can purchase the DVD's from the ROH website or you can purchase single full length matches via Clickwrestle.com

I just bought the Puro Wrestling match between Rebecca Knox and Allison Danger, it was one of the best womens matches I've ever seen.

Personally I'm a Cheerleader Melissa Fan, I also like Mschif, Wesna, Death Ray, and Sarah Stock. I also have a thing for Amber O Neal.

Reaction score
I've seen several matches from these DVDs on youtube. The quality wasn't very good. But the action is second to none.

What is the quality of the DVDs?

I think my comments have been blown out of text. I was not trying to get anybody to buy anything. I was just talking about how great Shimmer wrestling is!:flag_usa:

Echelon

Reaction score
I think my comments have been blown out of text. I was not trying to get anybody to buy anything. I was just talking about how great Shimmer wrestling is!:flag_usa:

Have you seen The Puro Wrestling match between Allison Danger and Rebecca Knox?

Reaction score
I don't know much about SHIMMER, but i do know the women division their is great, but how are the male wrestlers doing over there?