Shelton vs R-Truth Is Going Nowhere

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

And I disagree that this is the best IC Title reign since Orton's. I seem to recall Shelton's being good, with a lot of defences, against people who had chances, not some jobber like Deuce.

The one guy who made the IC title/title feuds good was R...V...D! He had was great with the title and contending for the title with the likes of Orton and Benjamin, Santino's is rather terrible.

Yeah R-Truth/Shelton has been shit, its pretty much the same thing each week but thats only because the WWE doesn't trust Shelton with promos enough yet. They record his short promos and play them on the big screen before he comes out which goes to show they still think he isn't good enough to do it in front of a crowd yet. R-Truth should be carrying the promo side of the feud but instead thyey are just making him go into the ring and beat the good up and coming heels like Benjamin and MVP etc. They should be really trying with the US title because they have alot of guys to contend for it, I hope Kendrick gets it because he most suits it. This feud should be dropped quickly...

Moonlight Drive

Santino has never got a chance to showcase his wrestling skills. For all we know he could be a Kurt Angle, but the I don't know if he's ever had a 6+ minute match that didn't consist of someone beating the shit out of him. Marella has made the belt look like it is something and not just a purse like Jericho and Hardy before him.

BKB, didn't Shelton defend against a jobber by the name of Kerwin White? :shifty:

seX-Power

^ And his caddy, the man now known as Hi, Dolph Ziggler.

Also, the WWE can still save it. Have Shelton win at CB and get Truth in the match to continue the fued. Then have them actually make promos at each other and make the feud personal. Im too bored to think of how they could do that, but Shelton could start by calling Truth a convict ad Truth could reply with something other than 'What's Up'.

This could be a great mid card feud if more time and effort is put into it. It is not yet completely stale, but I more week of a run in will make it that way.

Moonlight Drive

^^I'd edit that last part out, SD hasn't been shown in the US yet.

seX-Power

I've always wanted to know if that counts as spoilers or not. Because technically the Americans talk about Raw before it airs here. Id like to know the official rule on that.

Moonlight Drive

I assume anything posted before the official US airtime is spoilers, I remember getting infracted for discussing matches for SS I saw made on Smackdown.

seX-Power

Oh well I'd better change it then. But us aussies are always getting scammed. Its a conspiracy dammit.

BTW- If Truth doesn't get voted in then I will change my location to New Zealand. Even if the fans vote Festus, they better rig the voting.

Moonlight Drive

New Zealand~! Dear God, that's like having your penis removed.

Anyway, they don't need to rig it. R-Truth is wayy more over than Festus and MVP is a heel who hasn't won a match in months, the WWE Universe is young and stupid. They'll vote Truth.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Santino has never got a chance to showcase his wrestling skills. For all we know he could be a Kurt Angle, but the I don't know if he's ever had a 6+ minute match that didn't consist of someone beating the shit out of him. Marella has made the belt look like it is something and not just a purse like Jericho and Hardy before him.

BKB, didn't Shelton defend against a jobber by the name of Kerwin White? :shifty:

Nope. They had a mini feud after Shelton lost the belt to Carlito.

June: Carlito beats Shelton for IC belt.

September: Carlito vs Kerwin.

Nice try though. :eek:

Kaedon

Reaction score
This is why I love my section, you guys know whats up and police your own. Thanks for making up for my laziness :p

MainEvent

Reaction score
Patience, you know Vince, he always has a plan. it will end up much more interesting I promise!

Lord Magnus

Reaction score
Shelton Benjamin is the best wrestler on Smackdown...now more than ever and he did good work with little R Truth last night. Nice dominant win but yes..if it continues, the story needs a Shelton beatdown on Truth after he beats a jobber. Simple as that. Easy. Effective. The most simple of booking like what they do for the unwanted Kozlov garbage that is going on right now.