Shelton benjemin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
His performance in MITB was amazing MVP of the match by far. Why doesent the wwe give this guy a push? He hasent held a title in a long time why not make him ECW champ. Another good idea would be move him to smackdown to fued with MVP for the US title. I think that would be a great fued. What do you guys think?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Shelton & Burke should form an alliance with MVP, and they dominate SD! for some time. Shelton & Burke get the Tag Titles in a little, as MVP leads the way going for the US or World Title.

Thats what I think

And yes, Shelton and Burke are two of the most underrated in WWE

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I agree i like both shelton and burke they have lots of potential. I really like your idea of a stable with MVP burke and shelton.

eggthief

Reaction score
Wont that make for some racist-like fueds?

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Wont that make for some racist-like fueds?

I dont think it would they had the nation of domination back in the day. I dont think the fact that there all black matters. I just think they would be a great stable together.

phantomgerald

I think it's because they're all heel and all have cocky characters, not that they're black. Yes I like the idea and it could elevate at least one of them to main event status imo.

btman

Reaction score
His performance in MITB was amazing MVP of the match by far. Why doesent the wwe give this guy a push? He hasent held a title in a long time why not make him ECW champ. Another good idea would be move him to smackdown to fued with MVP for the US title. I think that would be a great fued. What do you guys think?

John Morrison was the MvP. That moonsault with the ladder was way more amazing then benjamin crashing through a ladder that seemed totally set up and took benjamin out of the match.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
John Morrison was the MvP. That moonsault with the ladder was way more amazing then benjamin crashing through a ladder that seemed totally set up and took benjamin out of the match.

What about the powerbomb suplex that shelton did?

edgehead09

Reaction score
did u guys not see when Shelton Benjamin got pushed off the ladder and then stood straight up on the top rope, gave that look like Are you kidding me, pushed the ladder and then jumped back onto it. If that ladder had nnot broken that shit would of been Highlight of the MITB...sry Flair leaving send Goosebumbs down my body...so that gets HOTN

HHHforever

Reaction score
The Powerbomb looked sweet, but Shelton didn't do that much on that one. It was a nice move, but it was just a powerbomb because he had nothing to do with the Suplex part of it.

I think I've addressed this guy earlier today, but I'll do it again. He should not be pushed. He's been pushed before and didn't do shit with it. Hell he beat HHH in his first match in the WWE and didn't do shit with it. He has zero charisma, poor mic skills to say the least and when he comes out absolutely no one cares! No one cheers, no one boo's. He's supposed to be this major hell yet when he comes out no one boo's him. He's upper mid card at best. There is no denying that he is very athletic and has a lot of ability in the ring, but his other attributes suck so bad that they are preventing him from elevating above where he is. I can't see him ever winning anything higher than the ECW title if that.

I think a title feud with him and MVP would blow for the most part, the Matt Hardy feud is much better. To be honest out of the 3 guys you mentioned in that stable the only one that will ever be elevated to main event status is MVP.

Michael1

Reaction score
IMO, it was Chris Jericho who was the MVP of the match. Shelton Benjamin did one big spot with that powerbomb suplex, and maybe another I don't quite remember, but after that huge bump he took falling through the ladder, I completely forgot it was a seven man money in the bank ladder match. Shelton Benjamin was NOT the MVP of the match. It was, and by far was Chris Jericho.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Benjamin is getting pushed. He's actually now getting a mixed reaction by the fans after his match with Carlito on ECW, which was by far the best match those two have had in more than a year, and his performance in the MITB was nothing short of spectacular... but his MITB appearacne don't really account for anything considering he constantly puts on the same effort in the three matches he's been in...

But he is a getting a push, even though it's a slow one, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him holding a major title in a year or two

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Shelton & Burke should form an alliance with MVP, and they dominate SD! for some time. Shelton & Burke get the Tag Titles in a little, as MVP leads the way going for the US or World Title.

yeah, way to steal ideas from my BTB.

I actually don't want to see Shelton go anywhere but ECW. With Kane as champ now, he could be a solid heel contender after Chavo.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^People have been talking about setting up a stable like that for like 6 months so I doubt they stole it from your BTB. If anything you probably got the idea from the 30 different people on here who have been talking about setting up an all black stable with those 3 and a monster like Henry or BDV.