Shelton Benjamin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Oh mr burke is a legend in the making he is one of the dark horses int he wwe to become world champion sooner than we think.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
if he had any mic skills he'd be good. he's a solid wrestler, but he doesn't have any charisma. i want to see a Santino vs. Shelton fued. thatd be one hell od a feud

LKP

Santino mr green horn? Nah he shouldnt be ic champion. I say mr kennedy should be champion beofre long. Benjamin and hass should have a fued until summerslam then push benjamin to ic title picture.

X-Pac

Reaction score
Santino vs. Shelton wouldnt be any good unless they through Maria into and do what they did with Steiner/Test/Stacy a while back.

LKP

Yeah and that got wwe the best rating ever didnt it? Sigh for god sake man think of what your saying lol.

Defiant One

Reaction score
As far as Shelton goes to me if he didnt always try and jump on the top rope (im not talking about the turnbuckle but the rope itself) he wouldnt fall so much. Truth compared him to Nitro and to me thats dead on, great athletes, tons of potential who just suck on the mic. Whether he will make it to the mainevent is anyones guess, but the potential will always be there.

reaction

Reaction score
the problem with Shelton is that he does cock up a lot like in that ladder match at ONS he cocked up a spring board move

Nikki

It would be nice to see Shelton Benjamin get more attention. He needs to be pushed, for sure. I rather see him be a single wrestler, again.