Shelton Benjamin says the door is open with AEW, wants to wrestle Okada and Ospreay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Fightful recently reported that Benjamin has had talks with the promotion but it's unclear if an agreement has been reached.

Benjamin addressed the possibility of him landing in AEW in an interview posted on Tuesday by For The Love of Wrestling.

"As far as AEW goes, that door's open. My door's open. I haven't eliminated any possibilities as of yet," Benjamin said on the show.

"Again, the ball is really in their court," Benjamin later added regarding AEW. "It's pro-wrestling so you never know what's going to happen."

Earlier in the conversation, Benjamin also spoke about the possibility of wrestling new AEW signees Kazuchika Okada and Will Ospreay.

"Okada, while I've worked alongside of him in New Japan, we never actually had a match so I would love to work with Okada. Obviously, I would love to work with Will Ospreay because I think that guy's phenomenal. I've been watching him for years. People call me athletic but he does stuff that I couldn't even... It would put me in traction to even try some of the moves he does but I would love to work with him, I think it could be a lot of fun."

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I hope that opportunity arises for him. Would be great.

I just hope he wouldn’t get lost in the shuffle

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I hope that opportunity arises for him. Would be great.

I just hope he wouldn’t get lost in the shuffle
I mean I love him but AEW has such a stacked roster, he would be a cameo for an awesome match guy to me. Unless he had the right tag team partner. Ironically he would be kinda perfect for ROH