Shelton Benjamin, ECW Champ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

Could Shelton win the ECW title before wrestlemania. i think so, if CM Punk wins it off Chavo then Shelton picks the win over Punk to capture the title. i think he needs a good title reign, and a good push.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I hope so, Chavo is a bad stale, not over champion, and Shelton is alot more athletic and more fast paced, so i hope Shelton is ECW Champ

dean28

Reaction score
yeah he is a good wrestler but his mic skills arnt that good but i would still like to see him as champ

Christian

Reaction score
definitely. im a shelton mark, it might give me a reason to watch ECW a little bit more.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Could Shelton win the ECW title before wrestlemania. i think so, if CM Punk wins it off Chavo then Shelton picks the win over Punk to capture the title. i think he needs a good title reign, and a good push.

I am by no means a Shelton fan, but I do think he'll win the ECW title, but not before Mania. It seems like they're ready to give him a huge push, well as big a push as you can get by being ECW champ. However, I would be really pissed if they gave it to Punk then handed it right to Shelton. I can't possibly see them doing that though. Shelton will win the title before the year is over I think, but not like that or before 'Mania.

CenaMark54

Just as long as he stops saying "Aint no stoppin me NO!"

Give him a manager. Wasn't that supposed to be Burkes job?

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Yea that's what I thought. Burke was coming out and introducing him and then suddenly that stopped. Then we got to Shelton's utterly piss poor mic skills and that stupid "aint no stopping me" thing. Give him a manager and maybe I'd like him more. He's just so uncharasmatic and no mic skills at all. Oh yea and die his hair back to a normal color, the Dennis Rodman look is kind of out at the moment, lol.

Nation

Not yet, give him a few more months.I'd say around Judgment Day.

IWillNotDie

Reaction score
I've always liked Shelton Benjamin he is a very talented athlete and deserves a run at the ECW Championship if there going to just give it to Chavo.

btman

Reaction score
Yeah after Chavo got thrown in the river... Whatever kind of "Serious" threat and ECW Champ he was supposed to be.. Kind of got ruined. Go Benjamin!

C4

Shelton Benjamin, will look amazing as ECW Champion. He has the speed, skills and everything else you want from a good wrestler.

I see WrestleMania 24 - Extreme Rules Match/ Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Chavo vs. CM Punk vs. The returning RVD. Amazing isn't it?

tasso10

Reaction score
Before WM? No way. No way.

Too short a period. He needs to start winning some decent matches. Decent promos (MANAGER IS A MUST....as stated), avoid being occasionally sloppy in the ring and yes that phrase should go.

But hopefully he'll be champ sometime in 08....hopefully