Sheamus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

this is probably completely irrelevant to the topic, but with Sheamus on the Abe Wash Show, were they trying to make Abe face?

You make Casper look like a brother! lol

Klide

I just can't stand Swagger. Seems like a rotten mix between Lesnar and DDP. Wrestling's alright, but the guy on the mic is terribuls.

True he's gots a lisps which makes him sound stupid lol

Airfixx

Dusty Rhodes had a lisp.... Didn't stop him being known for his mic work did it?

Can't understand these Swagger comparrisons to be honest. Swagger has that Angle/Shelton amateur wrestling beast gimmick... Seamus is more the powerful technician type like HHH.

I like Seaumus. Not entirely sold on his ring work yet, but he has a great look (I liked the alternative civilian look on last weeks ECW too!) and presence.

MizMasta3000

I've always saw potential in Sheamus(if you all remember an old thread I posted about a possible WWE career)

Always can cut a decent promo
Ring skills: hasn't shown me much; but looks great so far

LKP

I like the way wwe has taken these roh guys, and im happy they did. Make and mould them into stars when hhh taker and kane leaves soon. A t least theyw ill get taken over by men who can actually wrestle and tell a story. Bourne, sheamus, McGuinness and danielson, id love to see these guys on wwe tv soon.

Sheamus is a good talent and is a brawler/grapple guy. He had a good mini goldust feud and now hopefully his feud with Benjamin can be good also. The matches iam looking forward to, the promos not so much.

noumenon

I love the heavy Oiy'rish accent. I think he'll do a great job of portraying the tough hard ass Irish brawler...a lot better so than Finlay has done.
I love his street clothes as well..looks like he just walked out of an Irish bar.

Hometown Kid

I don't think they have to portray him as being overly "Irish". Why can't he just be a wrestler who happens to be from Ireland? Why does he have to be a Celtic Warrior? I don't mind him coming out to Celt rock music though. :y: But I think he should just be presented as a lone wolf badass, the kinda guy that runs into the ring and 3 heels back down and then when security runs out he trashes them too. Sorta like Samoa Joe pre-Slammiversary and without nations of violence, tattoos and crimes. >_>

LKP

^^^ A very good way of putting him over i say. And if sheamus was not in wwe and in Tna i bet they wouldn't mention the Celtic warrior. WWE like to market names etc its what they do.

noumenon

Well I'm glad they dropped the whole sword/shield thing, it definitely would have hurt him more than helped. I think he'll be able to do either the bad ass face or bad ass heel quite well. I hope they use him right.

Qwake

Sheamus is awesome, he owns the shit out of Jack Swagger, anybody who thinks Swagger is better then him is a smurf :D Hes awesome in the ring, good on the mic, the only thing he needs is a tan which is easy to get. He should be in ECW title contention soon enough, he would make a good champ.

MizMasta3000

Dont tan him I like the way he defies the WWE "look" which i was worried wouldnt get him far

Airfixx

All ya'll worrying about his skin complextion... I asasume it's for no other reason than that you'd fancy him more if he were tanned? --->>>

ewrwrestling

Reaction score
Sheamus is definitely cool.. the only thing that i was kinda turned off about though was WWE ditching the last name.. O'Shaunessy.. I thought that sounded really cool..