Sheamus theme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sheamus doesn't have the mic skills, look or charisma to be in their league though @[seabs] you must be able to admit that. Sheamus can and has played the badass role in his heel run... he wasn't a coward heel, he was a tough bastard who'd kick your head off.

That got him over, why change it? Punk got over because of shoot, why change him? It's the main thing I hate.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
They all change to some extent... they all do

HHH became the game... Undertaker became Minister of Darkness then bad a**... Rock began talking faster...

Austin's rage suddenly turned to pandering... they all had to change for the sake of business

I hated when Austin mellowed out but business came first

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Sheamus doesn't have the mic skills, look or charisma to be in their league though @[seabs] you must be able to admit that. Sheamus can and has played the badass role in his heel run... he wasn't a coward heel, he was a tough bastard who'd kick your head off.

That got him over, why change it? Punk got over because of shoot, why change him? It's the main thing I hate.

I'm not saying he can or can't all I'm saying is it did no harm to those mentioned having a cartoonish character.

Edit - read this http://www.sosofficial.com/sosmyth.shtml It's a summary of his gimmick from IWW. It has great marketing potential plus I doubt anyone can see Sheamus lacks the look of a cartoon character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weMhXmvk6Rw&feature=related This also shows his charisma has potential to work the comedic / cartoonish character.

What you've got to remember is he spent the majority of his career as a colourful superhero babyface and his WWE / FCW run was one of his first heel runs. I'm not saying he can portray the role as well as mentioned but he can portray the role.

Th3L3g3nd1

Jobber
Reaction score
It's like Drew's theme. It starts out slow but then gets better. If they include the first 10 seconds for Sheamus' it probably would not be good but I like WWE's version to it.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Th3L3g3nd1 said:
It's like Drew's theme. It starts out slow but then gets better. If they include the first 10 seconds for Sheamus' it probably would not be good but I like WWE's version to it.

WWE needs to learn how to loop a few themes during certain parts.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sheamus's theme is okay I guess. Dislike watching him on my tv. Mum is going out of the country and have enough money to order WM 28 but don't know how to do it without my family knowing. When they see me watch it, they'll think it's free.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Sheamus's theme is okay I guess. Dislike watching him on my tv. Mum is going out of the country and have enough money to order WM 28 but don't know how to do it without my family knowing. When they see me watch it, they'll think it's free.

Order it bro!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I like the first few seconds of the song and I agree with seabs they shoud've stuck with the Celtic warrior and built that up could've been so much cooler.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I like the first few seconds of the song and I agree with seabs they shoud've stuck with the Celtic warrior and built that up could've been so much cooler.

Indeed, they had to keep the small intro. Just like McIntyre's slow intro in his theme is super epic.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Agreed. They should defo put those 10 seconds back in.