Sheamus theme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Rofl, the first 10 seconds are shit tbh.
His version is better :D

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
If it was up to me he'd keep this for his match intro but have the shorter for any interruptions he did. Then again I'd have built up the Celtic warrior gimmick rather then this great white shit. It had so much marketing potential.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Great White is awesome. Classic example of racism by WWE. :coolface:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
If it was up to me he'd keep this for his match intro but have the shorter for any interruptions he did. Then again I'd have built up the Celtic warrior gimmick rather then this great white shit. It had so much marketing potential.

Completely agreed, I love Sheamus' theme though. Just miss the slow approach, tired of seeing him march in all boring. Man I miss his heel days.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Completely agreed, I love Sheamus' theme though. Just miss the slow approach, tired of seeing him march in all boring. Man I miss his heel days.

I can't see him going heel again any time soon simply because of the money he makes WWE with his merchandise.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
It's a shamefull thing,
Lobster head!

Sorry, could not resist.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
It's a shamefull thing,
Lobster head!

Sorry, could not resist.

b149ca75805b0074235dc483b50aa43c.png

Reactions: Crayo

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Unlike most WWE workers, Sheamus may be a natural babyface

He makes a great cartoon character and a relationship w/Hornswoggle is completely organic

Finlay provided a great template for Sheamus to follow; he loves to fight and you have to respect that

The irish fight/beer swilling/APA style gimmick is something that could fit Sheamus besides the stereotypical babyface

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JC4Life37 said:
Unlike most WWE workers, Sheamus may be a natural babyface

He makes a great cartoon character and a relationship w/Hornswoggle is completely organic

Finlay provided a great template for Sheamus to follow; he loves to fight and you have to respect that

The irish fight/beer swilling/APA style gimmick is something that could fit Sheamus besides the stereotypical babyface

He has the potential but WWE use him like a pale HHH.in a few months the IWC is going to be completely sick of him if they carry on. He could use that "I love to fight" gimmick to immitate a Stone Cold like character. Why make him smiley smiley?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Making a great cartoon character is the worst thing that can happen to a wrestler in their career.
You want to be seen as a no shit taking, smash your face in tough SOB like Austin.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Making a great cartoon character is the worst thing that can happen to a wrestler in their career.
You want to be seen as a no shit taking, smash your face in tough SOB like Austin.

Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, John Cena and Randy Savage all disagree. These larger then life gimmicks are what we need, other wise we get stuck in a cookie cutter mentality.