• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2000luisluis

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.swagbucks.com
WWE.com posted a backstage interview with World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus from last night's Money In The Bank pay-per-view, who spoke about his victory over Alberto Del Rio.
"He brought a vicious side of him that I've never seen before," Sheamus said of Del Rio. "But that's what it means to be champion, overcoming obstacles and I overcame one hell of an obstacle tonight."

Sheamus also addressed Dolph Ziggler almost cashing in his newly won "Money In The Bank" contract after his victory over Del Rio.

"When you win the Money In The Bank contract and you're carrying that briefcase around, you want to cash in as quickly as possible," Sheamus remarked. "I wasn't one bit surprised when his music hit. I was still in there, I wasn't completely out. Ziggler thought he was going to get the best of me, he had another thing coming. Next time he tries to cash in that Money In The Bank contract, you better make sure that I really am unconscious."

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Don't worry Sheamus, I'm sure you'll find a way to bury him even if you are unconscious.

I imagine it being something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4Xgn8IojMg&t=0m38s

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I suppose that's the video with Big Show pinning Regal while unconscious, can't see it.

But anyway, Sheamus burying someone while unconscious wouldn't surprise me one bit.