Sheamus dropping the title at NoC?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i think and hope ADR wins it.. but im not sure if ziggler will cash in at NOC. if he did and ARD did win.. would they make ADR lose it on the same night?.. >.>

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't think Ziggler will cash in at NOC, because I sense a Ziggler/Orton feud coming

I also think ADR will win :(

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I think this'll actually happen, if nothing else for the surprise factor (see Henry, Mark)

But if he does, he'll probably just be a transitional champion for Orton, but I'd rather have Zigs cash in right afterward in a way to turn ADR face.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I want Alberto out of the title picture so have Sheamus win then Dolph cash in. Dolph and Sheamus feud and Del Rio fucks off :D

Reactions: amjustthat

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think Orton and Ziggler will feud for a while with Orton putting Dolph over in the end.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
^ Like the idea..

But I really hope Ziggler cashes in at NOC against ADR.. Vickie going after Ricardo, and Ziggler tearing down Bertie..