Sheamus Discusses Working In IT Before WWE & Rise To The Top

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus was recently interviewed by WJBC. Here are a few highlights.
Working in Information Technology for ten years before joining WWE:
“I hated the I.T. job. I’m more of a people person, not a techie guy. I always wanted to try to get to the WWE.”
Sheamus on his rapid rise in WWE:
“It’s been an incredible ride and I’m still on the crest of a wave and I’m loving it,”

Source: PWMania

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
The thought of Sheamus getting annoyed when a computer doesnt work properly and brogue kicking it :yay:

Reactions: bhupp26

bhupp26

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm a IT guy and a web designer and i happen to like sheamus ever scene he came to wwe. I hope he keeps the belt as long as cm puck is right now!!! On fire Fella!!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Well then. Prepare to debate Sheamus on here. I don't think he has that many fans on here.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I like Sheamus the performer, he can work well, has goofy charisma and an amazingly unique look. It's his booking which is getting annoying, very similar to Punk just with less of a bromance on my part.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Exactly, they've booked him into a spot where he's annoying. He's booked as a superman who keeps burying people all the time, with no interesting traits in his character. That's the problem.