Sheamus contract up in 2024

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'd bet pretty good money that most of the non-attraction talents on that list aren't even close. KO was supposedly in the region of $3.5m when he signed his latest deal.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I'd bet pretty good money that most of the non-attraction talents on that list aren't even close. KO was supposedly in the region of $3.5m when he signed his latest deal.
Maybe :lol like I said was only basing it off the sites. I suppose my point is I feel like she be making average or lil above average as the rest of girls at least at first.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
She aint making Becky or Charlotte money but she's making something substantial, $1m bare minimum, probably closer to $1.5

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
She aint making Becky or Charlotte money but she's making something substantial, $1m bare minimum, probably closer to $1.5
I can agree with that. I say like liv/Raquel/Natayla type #

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Couple Salaries I have saw for about 4-5 sites say 250k- 550k for women. Becky makes 3 mill Charlotte makes 1mill. So 250-650 range I think is possible for Jade imo.
That picture also says Jinder Mahal makes 900k dollars. So I’m not sure about your sites here bud.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
As for Sheamus jumping ship…probably not happening but I would be up for either a team up or a match with Eddie Kingston.

Tommy Thunder

Reaction score
I think it's fairly likely Sheamus stays put, IF WWE wants him to. He's a workhorse wrestler, he's someone you can put in a mid-card title feud title feud and he wouldn't be out of place, you could put him in the main event and he wouldn't be out of place or you could put him in a tag team and he wouldn't be out of place. Someone who's that versatile is worth keeping around IMO, despite their age.

Wasn't it reported that he had early spinal-stenosis a few years ago though? I know that modern medicine has come a long way and has enabled other wrestlers with the same condition to carry on (Edge being one), but that's another factor to think about that may catch up with him one day.

Even if he he decided to call it a day in the ring though, he's absolutely someone who I would think is a shoo-in to stick around in a behind the scenes role. He would be a perfect trainer in NXT. Despite the fact that HHH isn't as high up as he was previously since the merger, he still carries a lot of weight and him being close friends with Sheamus will count for something. I think Vince also likes Sheamus too so I'm sure he'd be ok to stick around WWE in any capacity once his contract is up.

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Boiled down, I feel like it's easy to imagine Sheamus as a WWE lifer. He feels like he would be. Obviously he's been such a mainstay and has strong ties with many people there. But on the other hand, everyone has their own motives and there are plenty of valid reasons, which have already been brought up, as to why he could seek some fulfillment outside of WWE. History has shown many times that the perceived strength of the relationship between wrestlers and their companies isn't always what it seems to be, and most every wrestler tends to choose to do things on their own terms. So, strong cases to be made that he could go in either direction. All I know is that I personally and selfishly hope he makes the choice that grants him the most high profile, exciting matches for the remainder of his career because he is an underrated GOAT. :drose

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah as side point, Jade Cargill said she loved working for Tony and would not want to work anywhere other than AEW...4 days before her contract expired and she's going to WWE now.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Boiled down, I feel like it's easy to imagine Sheamus as a WWE lifer. He feels like he would be. Obviously he's been such a mainstay and has strong ties with many people there. But on the other hand, everyone has their own motives and there are plenty of valid reasons, which have already been brought up, as to why he could seek some fulfillment outside of WWE. History has shown many times that the perceived strength of the relationship between wrestlers and their companies isn't always what it seems to be, and most every wrestler tends to choose to do things on their own terms. So, strong cases to be made that he could go in either direction. All I know is that I personally and selfishly hope he makes the choice that grants him the most high profile, exciting matches for the remainder of his career because he is an underrated GOAT. :drose
Big Show was def a WWE lifer to me and you see what happened. Only Undertaker had the legit loyalty to stay when he was offered a better deal.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler