• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shazam 2: Fury of The Gods (2023)

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Release Date: June 2, 2023
Director David F. Sandberg
Writer Henry Gayden
Stars Adam Brody, Zachary Levi, Lucy Liu

Teaser:

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Looks like a new Suit for Shazam. I remember really loving the first one and while loving the Cast I'm sure we'll have another fun film in the Sequel.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Adam Brody gets top billing :hmm:

Crippled brother is getting seduced by the dark side because he doesn't want to go back his weaker form.

Book it.

Sabretooth

Not really sure why they’re releasing a teaser when the movie is fuckin two years away but alright then lol. I already like this suit better than the first one though.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
The first official image of The Shazam Family in ‘SHAZAM: FURY OF THE GODS’ has been released.

n7wOodnl.jpg

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
This is the only positive news from today. You'll be able to see Shazam 2 a lot earlier than 2023.

It's now scheduled to release on December 16, 2022.

Last edited:

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I'll miss Michelle Borth.

This looks a lot like the first one, which is the worst DCEU movie for me just before WW84, so I can't say I'm excited yet.