Shawn Micheals, Y2J and Batista

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Viva Wrote "Obviously I'm not happy that the Intercontinental champion is feuding with two wrestlers who are of World championship status. It means the Intercontinental division is practically redundant at the moment. I don't see Batista or Shawn Michaels ever competing for that belt again. If the WWE was to put on an Intercontinental title match between Y2J and one of the others it'd almost be a guaranteed Chris Jericho win." quote

I think Jericho deserves a big important feud with someone right now. Jericho should be up there with the main eventers he's one of the best performers WWE have got he knows how to put on great matches and he needs wins right now he hasn't won since the HBK/Jericho vs the miz and morrison on raw. Really Jericho needs to rather drop the title he has and move up to main event level where he belongs. He hasn't really ever had a proper push since 2001 where he became the 1st ever undisputed champion or get into a fued with kennedy or something like that, even Umanga for the intercontinental title but he truly deserves main event status as much if not more than anyone else on the raw brand and i prefer him as face rather than heel/tweener like he is now but he still gets a decent reception to say he is a heel/tweener/face. he changes everyweek so some fans seem not to know how to react to him.