Shawn Michaels

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lubay

Reaction score
HBhbk.png

The text is awful.

C4

'Heart breaker', I don't see a reason why you call the text awful. The font is good as well. Simple = Better imo. And that text/ font fits in perfectly.

As for the signature itself, looks great yet again. Your backgrounds are so perfect in every other signature of yours, the bottom of the background is kinda blurred though.

Good job, 7/10.

Reaction score
I don't like this. Everything seems wrong, and it's just not asthetically pleasing to me. The picture is a poor choice, it seems darkened and over contrasted - making it difficult to make out detail. The background is fairly good, however doesn't help the picture. The text is poorly placed, and simple (not a bad thing, but not a good thing).

Sorry, I wish I had something positive to say on this, but I'm just not feeling it. Again, sorry.