Shawn Michaels Retired?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ace-phenom

Reaction score
It would be minted, if it was a "taker vs hbk vs edge, in a hell in a cell. to legends return in the same match, in the same night? :D
that would be awesome.

Airfixx

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH not another person that insists on posting in bold!!!!

ace-phenom

Reaction score
whats wrong with posting in bold? :D
Better than normal wich is just plain boring :D
Undertaker to retturn at summerslam :)

hbk1991

Reaction score
na i think shawn will be back. if he survived back injury then he should return. hey anyone know about the story when he got beat up and concussed by 20 soldiers??? was it for real???

xtremebadass

^I actually think it'll be Austin vs. Michaels and that'll be Austin's retirement...but I'll save that for another day.

lol, every year at Mania they have a retirement angle, and the last match always involves HBK, how gay would that be lmao

Travis40

WrestleMania 26
Retirement Match
Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker
Loser Retires....
Winner: HBK

I'M CALLING IT! :shifty:

Reaction score
No WM 25: Ric Flair's revenge Retirement match, he wins each ends eachother's careers, I'M CALLIN' IT!

edit: that is sarcasm people

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
I hope Shawn Michaels retires soon, seen enough of him and he's used up all of his angles, boooring.

Travis40

If Austin could get back into shape for one last 10-15 minute match, that could be his send off in his home state. It might even be Undertaker's send off, who knows?