Shawn Michaels Heel Return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

If HBK does go anywhere else but RAW, he should go to smackdown & feud with MVP or Matt Hardy, really propell them to Main Event Status. Or another Flair/HBK or HBK/Taker feud.

shefflad

Reaction score
i think it was a very well thought up idea what he wrote, but when HBK rwturns DX will be back for like 3 months or so, then hbk or hhh will turn on each other which will set up there last ever feud in my view.

Bradders

Reaction score
We don't need another HBK/HHH feud they can go in their own directions and seeing as Smackdown really needs star power we can have HBK go to SD as a face and beat Khali and I will mark out.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I agree we don't need to see HHH vs HBK again any time soon but we don't need another dx scene right now either. I really like the way those two can play angles off each other they have good chemistry but with Raw right now having all the superstars somebody really needs to go to smackdow at least until edge and taker get back

Reinvented

Reaction score
HBK needs to move on from Raw simple reason what's the last major title he won alone???? I think it was the WHC and that title is on Smackdown now wtf talk about overdue for the spotlight. I promise this tho if DX reforms I will burn my DX shirts. HBK needs SD just as much as SD needs him. I would have loved to see him and Kennedy go at it but I rather see HBK vs MVP.

MVP vs HBK Iron Man Match I don't know about you but this match would be SWEET.

straight_edge76

^^ yeah that would, but ever since he came back I have wanted to see a Matt Hardy/HBK Ladder Match.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'd love to see HHH or HBK go over to Smackdown but there's no way in hell it'll actually happen. We can always dream though.