Shawn Merriman signed.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Then why make such a big assumption on football players not being able to cross over to modern day professional wrestling? They are built tough are taught to play through pain and have battle tested and battle ready bodies. They ain't bodybuilders.....They play a professional sport, why dismiss them?

When did I dismiss him? Nothing in my original post hints at me dismissing him. All I said is that because of the change in style and expectations of the crowd now than it is harder for a footballer to adapt.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
When did I dismiss him? Nothing in my original post hints at me dismissing him. All I said is that because of the change in style and expectations of the crowd now than it is harder for a footballer to adapt.
John Cena, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns, Jack Swagger, Titus O'Neil all football players on the current roster. I also shouldn't have to say that the two biggest stars ever were both football players. Being a great athlete doesn't go out of style, no matter what the circumstances of fan views and what not.