Shattered Dreams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

This is a thread about Goldust. I just wanted to state that I think (and so do a lot of other people) that he deserves so much better in the WWE. I mean, his comedy is pretty funny (you smell like shi...shitake mushrooms) but he's fucking working with a midget right now. Now, his ring skills are still up to scratch and he can work a good match but he's nothing right now, not even talent enhancement. The crowd is still behind him and I think this guy deserves one final push as a reward. He doesn't even need to win a title, he just needs and deserves one memorable moment in the ring that will show who he really is to the crowd. I think that it is time to push Goldust, as his days are numbered in the WWE and they need to make the most of him while they still can. This guy's career has been shat on because of a gold suit and I think it's time the WWE gave something back.

Thoughts?

(I apologize for the shittiness/randomness of the thread, I'm feeling a bit weird.)

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Too old to care. 10 years ago or his stint with Booker T, yeah I cared about Goldust and wanted better.

But this goldust with the gut and the age? He's 110% comedy

Reaction score
he had two intercontinental title reigns when the title was still prestigious and a stepping stone to the world title. That was his reward for the goldust character. But now he's basically in wwe because the rhodes family are in the good grace of vinnie mac. i think he's happy collecting his paycheck and is not asking for a push of any kind.

Evil Austin

I am sorry this doesn't contribute to the topic or answer any quetsions Punk had asked but I just feel I need to post this.

[yt]jlpFLXrq88c[/yt]

one of my favorite moments.

noumenon

I honestly thought that backstage segment with Cody a while back could have led to something decent. I think he'll just be filling the Santina gap along with Horny.

-TJ-

Goldust is a good worker. He's a comedic relief and he can work in the ring pretty well. Here's a funny segment about him to lighten the situation. xD I have to post this.

[YT]Mt-ll2fGj4s[/YT]

chessarmy

Goldust should be happy he even has a job, he's old, fat, and he can't go in the ring anymore. His current role fits him perfectly right now

Qwake

I'll admit, he must really be trying hard, he looks way skinnier then a year or so ago but he doesn't really deserve to be pushed, maybe give him a few wins here and there but he's nothing great. Also, without the Goldust character he'd probably be like his brother, nothing.

Maybe ECW will be his last little push or something cause he is quite old.