Sharky

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bigfella

Reaction score
I make a joke picture for a poster and has a cry about it :|

Also, you've negged repped me numerous times saying 'stfu'

Don't be a lazy cunt and just type 'Shut the Fuck up'

Qwake

Okay, hotrod who was that directed at?

and I have explained why I am not gonna flame you already, coz I already beat your fatass in HIAT in this thread "alright, that is it".

So for more deatils on me winning and not flamming me go there NOW...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Don't fuck with the awesomeness which is Sharkboy3:16

Bigfella

Reaction score
You didn't beat me. You make 18 fat jokes. Thats not really beating someone
330uypg.gif

Bigfella

Reaction score
LMFAO! 2 weeks ago it was my birthday! :lol:

I find it so funny that on my birthday you tried to flame me, I didnt fucking pussy out I was pissed off my head and then the next day I wasnt on and then after that it would have died out. btw, I don't check the flame chamber coz it makes me bored and most of the time I am not called out to a flame because everyone loves me :love: lol. btw, there is know need for me to go there now because I have already beaten you, remember coz you had to start dissing my mum because you had nothing else to say...:yes:

Are you like stupid? You've failed to use the same insult 20 times. If you can come up with another one, you can pass grade two :y:

Qwake

Shell YEAH!!!

btw, Bigfella they all werent fat jokes just some of them and I auto won because you had to resort to mum jokes as I have said many times now but you are just to dumb and lazy to read it!!! (YAY I passed grade 2!)

also, I did not cry about you giving me a post...I said piss off because you posted me a poster that looke like it had the words written on in crayon so I simply said stop posting in the thread because it was terrible and basically spam and then you started making jokes...I wasnt crying like you are about neg rep, btw did you like your latest bit of red that I sent you an hour ago. I shouldnt have done that coz now you might cry your way over to the fridge to eat some depression cake that you eat when your sad and your always sad and thats why your fat :)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hey Bigfella .... DIE IN A FIRE ...

Sup Lennie?

Qwake

lmao, not much lol...but ima leave this thread and talk on MSN :)

p.s: stop calling me Lennie like the rest of IWF or I will make up a name for you like James or something :lol: