Shark wrestler's heroics land him in hot water

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
LONDON (AP) — A 62-year-old British man who became an Internet sensation after wrestling with a shark on an Australian beach says he was fired after his employer discovered he'd been abroad while on sick leave.

Paul Marshallsea was filmed yanking a six-foot- (1.8-meter-) long shark away from waders at Caloundra beach near Brisbane in January.

But his intervention also caught the eye of his employer, the Pant and Dowlais Boys & Girls Club, a Welsh charity. Marshallsea had been on leave since April after saying he was suffering from work-related stress.

Marshallsea told local news website WalesOnline he was unhappy at his treatment, adding that his doctor had advised him to take a vacation.

A man who answered the phone at the charity Wednesday said no one was immediately available for comment.
LOL, what a loser. However, at the same time, its hard not to feel sorry for the guy given he was off for stress and took a vacation. Isn't that normally what people do when they're under stress?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I hate stupid ass companies like that. Vacation to relax get rid of stress. I understand ye has been gone since April but damn he wrestled a fucking shark.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The worst part is that he was on leave. I thought you could do whatever you wanted on leave?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
The worst part is that he was on leave. I thought you could do whatever you wanted on leave?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I thought so too and this company now has free publicity and they screwed the pooch by firing the guy who got them the publicity.