Shareef Shawadari

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Appearance
bashir.jpg

Talents Stats
Name:
Shareef Shawadari
Nickname:
The Terrorist, Lord Of The Anti Democracy, Suicide Bomber
Height:
6'2
Weight:
219 pounds
The Gaza Strip in Palestine
Alignment:
Heel
[youtube]Oj2dn3fxrAI[/youtube]

Promo:

For years everyone supports Israel for the terror they have done, they kill many innocent Palestinians and are racist towards Arabs. And all you people sitting at home and are in the crowd support them! America supports the violence of killing an burning innocent Arabs. They leave many children as orphans they even kill and slay women and chilfren, and all of you sitting here you don't care. You dont care about us! Every single racist person in here hates Arabs and for what? Seriously? We are a peaceful group of people! But you still hate us for no reason! And for that I hate every single one of you sitting there and at home! You blame us for 9 11 so what!!! You support the brutal bashings of my people so I have no sympathy for any one you or your loses!

Major boos from the crowd..

Finishing Move:

The 9/11 Suicide Drop (Suplex into a spinning cutter)

The Suicide Dive (720 Splash)

Signature Moves:

For Allah (Stone Cold Stunner)

Let The Bombs Fall (Hurricarana from the Top rope)

The Jihad splash (Pauses taunts the crowd in Arabic runs to the and does a Shooting Star Press)

Crashing Down (Running Knees to the chest)

Camel Clutch

Frog Splash

The Islamic Facebuster (Top Rope Suplex to face buster)

Last edited: