Share your merch!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I assume some of you buy shirts, hats, undies, and whatever else from your favorite sports team, band/artist, wrestlers, etc.

Post pics of some of your favorite merch here.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm tempted in ordering this shirt
d0b09c453c2546aed5a49d5b89580e0a.jpg
[/spoiler[

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
254d4956bd52b7460b51fafc7da361f7.jpg
I've shared this elsewhere but this is a Bryan Danielson shirt from ROH and it's signed. I think the shirt itself goes for over 120 bucks online (without signature). I'd never sell it though. I've actually never worn it lol. BTW this is the shirt they sold after he was fired for being too "violent" He made a couple of indie apperance and one was in michigan.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
254d4956bd52b7460b51fafc7da361f7.jpg
I've shared this elsewhere but this is a Bryan Danielson shirt from ROH and it's signed. I think the shirt itself goes for over 120 bucks online (without signature). I'd never sell it though. I've actually never worn it lol. BTW this is the shirt they sold after he was fired for being too "violent" He made a couple of indie apperance and one was in michigan.

Very cool, man.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to take pictures of my clothing... :pity:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
dM4R90m.jpg

The Spongebob shirt is really old though :urm: I haven't really watched TV in awhile :haha:

I couldn't find my band shirts and I don't want to make that much of an effort to find them but here's what they are:

222cf158a96e9275fdee3596e76d718f.jpg
g69sEKS.jpg

Reactions: Farooq

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
The merchandise I do own is sports related. I have several Green Bay Packers jerseys (Aaron Rodgers, Donald Driver, LeRoy Butler) and other Packers related t-shirts and sweatshirts, some Chicago Blackhawks merchandise (a Jonathan Toews long-sleeve jersey, a long sleeve shirt, and a Patrick Kane t-shirt), and some Milwaukee Brewers t-shirts.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Cool thread, bro. I'll post some when I get the chance, since I love me some T-shirts.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I have quite a few wrestling-themed shirts, but you guys would probably make way too much fun of me over that. So instead I'm going to take a cue from Lady and post nerdy shirts for you guys to make fun of. :yay:

My goal is to post so many pics you get overloaded and can't actually make fun of them. :win: So since I know your life is incomplete without getting an idea of what's in my closet/drawers/piled up in random places, here ya go.

Sampling of some zombie shirts and two bows:
EDcdEVxl.jpg

Some nerd love:
0r4F8PVl.jpg

Even more nerd love:
Qh6ezNrl.jpg

Some other nerd TV / movies shirts:
7Tlxix1l.jpg

Nerd horror:
yYxNNfKl.jpg

Music (I don't have many music shirts, but here's a few I do have.):
hrpZXLSl.jpg

Sports:
I have a toooon of Auburn shirts since that was my school, so didn't try to post those. But here's my Bears' shirt, and the Urlacher / Bears' jersey a friend got for me when she went to a Bears / Lions game in Chicago.
PeOUQXJl.jpg

Oh and hey, random Muppets love just because I love this shirt so much:
WwVPypTl.jpg

The end of my wardrobe showcase. :haha: