Shannon Moore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadows

Reaction score
Did anyone see the cruiserweight match on smackdown last week ? Shannon Moore isn't the prince of punk anymore ? He had his original look on Friday's show.

imported_zero

who cares about the look shannon moore has great in ring skill and can put on a match he diserves to be CW champion like he had great matches in WCW in 3 count and had good old matches in WWE and TNA they just dont give him enough air time for him to be a star like other superstars

Rell

Reaction score
I always laugh at Shannon Moore, He was in TNA for about a month enjoying one of the biggest pushes he had ever received, he returned to WWE for the money, now he jobs (if he's even on TV)...I like Shannon Moore and I think he will be CW champion one day, but right now WWE are not focusing on that division. We all know Moore has talent, but does he have superstar power? When he was in 3 Count , all he did was dance around and lip sing, he played the role of Matt Hardy's lackey pretty good though. I would like to see him return to that role, with Hardy as a heel, that way it works for both men.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I liked Moore when he rolled with Matt Hardy, but I don't want Hardy to turn heel, now other than Taker, or Batista he gets the biggest pops from the crowd, and they have a good thing going with that, although Hardy was pretty good as a heel. Shannon Moore is one of the better CWs and maybe last week's SD was an indication that they intend to use him more, who knows, but if WWE ever decides to let the CWs shine then Moore should be right at the top of the priority list, although based on the past few months it doesnt seem likely.

3lions

Reaction score
I have zero interest in Shannon Moore. Very talented kid, but no personalility or reason to watch him.

the dark knight

was he the one who ran naked everywhere on smackdown a couple of years ago or was it kendrick? they're both fags but i just wanna remember.

Wrestling Station

was he the one who ran naked everywhere on smackdown a couple of years ago or was it kendrick? they're both fags but i just wanna remember.

Really? then remember he was walking/ running with no dick, that would be Moore...lol

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Shannon Moore is just another lost talent in the WWE roster....he left a main event spot in TNA to go to the buried CW division and make an occasinal jobbing..Shannon fucked up big time by going back...Man Shannon was awesome back when he was an MFer though...ahh those were the days.

Shannon Moore is a very talented kid as is all of the CW division but right now WWE shoves guys like Umaga,Snitsky and The Boogeyman in our faces instead of letting the Real Wrestlers show us what theyve got.