Shane screws up, Cena calls Chyna a man?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

-- People watching the end of Monday's Raw noticed that Shane McMahon missed a few punches directed towards Randy Orton during their brawl. On the replay of Raw that aired this past week on mun2, the footage aired as is with no changes made as the missed punches were still shown with Orton selling them. Oftentimes, WWE edits around moves gone blatantly wrong on live television, but not in this case.

-- Monday's edition of TMZ will feature a segment on John Cena. In the preview on Friday's show, he was seen making fun of former WWE Diva Chyna by basically calling her a man.

-- Shawn Michaels will be doing an autograph signing on Sunday, March 1 at Last Licks Rye Brook from noon to 1:30 p.m. at 104 South Ridge Street, Rye Brook, NY 10573. Tickets are required for admission – visit www.lastlicksicecream.com for more information. -
24wrestling.com

-----------
lol @ Shane. I noticed that when it happened, and I'm a little disapointed they wouldnt go a bit stiff to compelte the good moment.
Here's the clip:
ShaneMcMahonRaw2.gif

Moonlight Drive

I don't remember seeing that goat on Raw, you better label it as spoilers.

MikeRaw

Lol, what the hell. It worked when I first posted it, but for some reason it's gone.
Oh well, just go to 24wrestling.com, and the vid is there under the headlines.

Reaction score
-- People watching the end of Monday's Raw noticed that Shane McMahon missed a few punches directed towards Randy Orton during their brawl. On the replay of Raw that aired this past week on mun2, the footage aired as is with no changes made as the missed punches were still shown with Orton selling them. Oftentimes, WWE edits around moves gone blatantly wrong on live television, but not in this case.

My "Shane sides with Legacy" theory adds a little bit of credibility there, maybe.

CenaMark54

Orton didn't sell the punches thrown by Shane that missed though. He just stood there. Thus, it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. He did however sell the final punch (which did connect) like he was hit with an atomic bomb.

C4

Chyna? When was the last time I heard her name? four years ago?

Oh wait, they had her on the Royal Rumble Facts and Figures promo. :49: