• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
SHANE MCMAHON TRAINING FOR WRESTLEMANIA 32 – OMG

It looks like Shane McMahon might wrestle for real. He was seen in this video working out in the gym with his trainer

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
Once again, we are all glad to see him at mania but not in a match with Taker

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
He is definitely going to wrestle. Announcing that he would be in a match and then to have him back out would create a huge negative reaction from the fans.

Reactions: Joseph86

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
He is definitely going to wrestle. Announcing that he would be in a match and then to have him back out would create a huge negative reaction from the fans.
2207%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20shane_mcmahon%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20stunner%20wwf.gif

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
Also, it would be great if WWE involves Austin in any way......

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ehhhhhhh

The only appeal of Shane wrestling was he was a crazy ass kid that took the wildest bumps of all time.

Now its a lose/lose. I don't want to see Shane taking those bumps, he would probably die at this age. But I don't want to watch him wrestle without that shit either.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Well I stand corrected. This mother fucker will fight taker.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He's not training with a wrestler. He's training in Mui Thai, which is what he does to stay in shape apparently

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
He's not training with a wrestler. He's training in Mui Thai, which is what he does to stay in shape apparently

Well, I guess what I meant to ask was ; is he somebody who is well known or reputed?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Well, I guess what I meant to ask was ; is he somebody who is well known or reputed?
Shane's coach is Ajarn (a title meaning Muai Thai master) Phil Nurse, an English retired Mui Thai kickboxing fighter. He's an undefeated European Light Welterweight Champion, Double British Champion, and British All Styles Super Light Welterweight Champion.

I'd say he's legit

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Even if he's not that "legit"... Training like that period will get your strength and cardio up