Shane McMahon should take over as the new RAW GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Shane O Mac lost interest in WWE when he realized his dipshit Dad wasn't going to move on with his life and was too obsessed with WWE to hand over the reigns.

Obviously he would make a great GM or any type of on screen character. He is a good commentator, manager, and hell he was even a great European champion

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Major yawn. Other than the occasional (and I do mean occasional) Vince appearance, I've had enough of seeing the McMahons over the years.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I'd love for shane to be the GM but he doesnt work with WWE anymore. I'd probably leave wwe if i had to work with myself all the time.

:notsure:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm sure he could play the role very well but as said, he's not around and we've seen enough McMahons over the years.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
'enough McMahons'- there is no such thing as 'enough' Shane McMahon.

I want more

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I hope shane will come back to company some day

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
OMG yes this has to happen Shane McMahon ruled back in the day he took more risky bumps that no other talent would do. So him being GM would be awesome. Its a shame he left to do his own thing

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
OMG yes this has to happen Shane McMahon ruled back in the day he took more risky bumps that no other talent would do. So him being GM would be awesome. Its a shame he left to do his own thing

We finally agree on something :smug:

cgurd87

Jobber
Reaction score
cant see it happening, but i would love it if it did!

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I actually miss Shane he really had something special. He did so many risks in matches that no other talent dared do and thats what made him stand out. Shane had alot of personality to succeed as a wrestler im gutted he left WWE to do his own thing WWE truley lost a star there