Shane Helms NOT coming to TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

theres snow in australia, but not in singapore. how unfair.... i mean we're not even that far from them

Slash

Reaction score
NooDLE's sister is banging!

RUNS TO THE NEREST DITCH!

TROOOOOGODDOOOOOOOOR!
some things from the old IWF never die ehh NooDLE haha

This Guy

Now slash are you talking because you've actually seen his sister or is this just to piss him off?

NooDLE

Reaction score
Hmm, excuse me while I kill Slash in his sleep

Ben

Reaction score
For what it's worth, there's a story making the rounds that Shane Helms hasn't signed with TNA because his ex-girlfriend and current Knockout Velvet Sky has threatened to leave the company if he comes aboard. The story, which should be taken as a rumor for now, notes that the two had a nasty breakup and officials are more interested in keeping her than signing him.

Source: NoDQ

Prob not true, but if it is Velvet offers them way more than Shane can. Props to the guy for getting to hit that though :tardsmile:

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Helms already signed with LLUSA but that doesn't stop me from believing that he could show up in TNA at any time.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Damn that break up must have been ugly for her to feel that way if he came in (if true)

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Helms already signed with LLUSA but that doesn't stop me from believing that he could show up in TNA at any time.
You can't just show up. LLUSA and MTV just don't allow it outside of AAA. Awesome Kong worked a per show deal. Malice wan't allowed to work a CMLL event this year and Reby Sky wasn't allowed to go to WWE. They have real contracts basically.

I would laugh though if Matt was hitting that with Helms not around

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
That doesn't change anything really. Hell he could have just said he signed with them to throw people off so him showing up in TNA will be more of a surprise.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if the breakup was ugly because he is asked questions about Talia on his web show and always ignores them. He has not mentioned her once to my knowledge since the show debuted back in November I think it was.