Promos Shady? (Continuation of Close Encounters of the Cole Kind)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
The cameras of LDW are backstage as we see the woman who helped patriot capture the holy grail of liberty or death wrestling, Alexandra Marie walking back from grabbing her martini and sipping on it. When suddenly she can hear in the background, Patriots (@Patriot Pants ) conversation with fellow wrestler Reagan Cole (@The Reagmaster )

She walks near them, hiding out keeping a close ear on what they're saying and if they're mentioning her, which they are.

Patriot: Oh, yeah. Her name's Alexandra Marie. She's a little … shady …

Alexandra Marie hearing patriot say shady, almost blows her cover before whispering to herself.

Alexandra: Shady? He already thinks I'm shady? I gotta make him believe I'm normal and can gain more of his trust.

Alexandra listens on more of the conversation

Patriot: But she came in clutch tonight handling Stacey Keys the way she did.

Alexandra whispers again to herself

Alexandra: Damn right I did, walloped that bitch, I made sure that the 11 would be the 1 to not interfere.

Patriot: Honestly don't know if I would've won at all without her out there. I guess I owe her one.

Alexandra has a devilish smile on her face.

Alexandra: Like I don't know, give me a title shot? Duh

Reagan: Well I mean if she got you that belt then she must be a keeper.

Alexandra (behind): As if......It's the title I want, Pat is a pawn in my game.

The pair share a chuckle as Alexandra is making a tired grin in the background.

Patriot: Now I dunno about th-

Suddenly a woman's voice blares out further down the hallway.

Photographer: PATRIOT! We need you to take your shots now more than later! Hurry up over there!

Alexandra: Who the fuck was that? Oh its just the photographer, I need my picture taken soon.

Alexandra walks over to Patriot taking his photos as champion

Alexandra: Can I talk to you patriot? Two minutes ok?

Patriot: Oh hey Alexandra, uhhh sure.

Alexandra: Great, how you feeling champ?

Patriot: Good, I finally did it, if it wasn't for you, Stacey would've probably done something nefarious.

Alexandra: Yeah and Brian would've been champ and ugh that would been terrible.

Patriot: I guess you're right, can't believe I'm saying this, but um thank you.

Alexandra: You're welcome, now can I take a picture with you? I used to model, still do, but I mostly have wrestling commitments.

Patriot: I guess? (Patriot turns to the photographer) Can she join?

Photographer: Sure, Whatever

Alexandra: Sweet, I'm in front.

During the photo shoot, the two are taking a picture together. Both of them make an exaggerated pose as the camera flashes. Right after the champ speaks, holding out the title.

Patriot: Hey, you mind holding this for me real quick? I gotta hit the boys room.

Alexandra's mouth practically waters as she looks at the extended belt before her. Shaking her head to snap out of it, she puts her calm demeanor back on.

Alexandra: Oh, yeah no problem. I'll make sure no one lays a finger on it.

Before she can grab it, he pulls it back quickly.

Patriot: You're not gonna try and run off with it are you? Cause I'm pretty sure they'll bill me for it.

Alexandra: I'm offended you'd think I'd do something like that! After I helped you by hitting Bri- distracting Stacey Keys earlier. This is the th-

Patriot: Okay, okay. Sorry I asked. Just making sure.

He hands her the belt and walks off.

Alexandra Marie walks up and holds the belt, looking at her reflection in the gold.

Alexandra: All that glitters is gold. Whoever has the gold, has all the power. This belt will soon be mine's.

Alexandra starts laughing devilishly, not trying to make a ruckus doing so, but her plan is simple, become champion any means necessary