Shad Gaspard rips on O'Neil & Young

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
From Shad's twitter account:

Wow... What type of un original person tries to bite off of Someone Else's gimmick? PRIME-TIME-PLAYER? MILLIONS OF DOLLORS? Really?

@TitusONeilWWE@DarrenYoungWWE Pleas DON’T respond back to me BC your charisma is lacking, you style is jacking, & just cause you play with your self don’t make you boyz player. If you’re a little confused, I am talking trash, so sit back BC in this tweet I’m going to Textually beat that a–. If Cryme Tyme was in the ring we would do more than just beat you down. You wont hear No PTP, no milly milly. Just a bunch of @WWE fans cheering “Whoop them clownsâ€. So try to be original, stop trying to be hood. Ain’t nothing worst than some posers like you who don’t even do it good. #CRYMETYME4L

@DarrenYoungWWE sit down with your half brother @JohnCena , ask him for advice, I think you took his “You cant see me†comment a little to literal, BC for the last 4yrs no one has seen you. Every time you popped up Ron Simmons says, “D—! Cena Got a tan!†… #CRYMETYME4L

@TitusONeilWWE go read your motivational book, you know the little engine that could, but this time so you don’t bite my style stop saying “I think I’m shad. I think I’m shad. I think I’m shad.†And start saying “I wish I wouldâ€. “I wish I would stop barking†“I wish I would stop clapping begging to the fans to cheer for me.†“I wish I would clos my mouth BC I look like Bubba Gump.“ I wish I would stop licking the office a–, because every time I talk, I really talk s—†“I WISH I WOULS—-. #CRYMETYME4L

Now to any one who thinks I’m bitter, just know that I’m not. I’m happy in what I’m doing and that’s a lot. Check out EXCLUSIVE: Former WWE Wrestlers Shad Gaspard And Marc Copani Talk ASSASSIN & SON

:lmao

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So they stole their gimmick how?

Being black?

Shad should enjoy trying to break into Hollywood playing such notable roles as Thug #4 and bodyguard #13 with Viscera.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
They all three suck.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
His rhymes were as weak as his solo run.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They are all black. They don't steal, don't dress in Tim's, bling, blue jeans, or the like. Hell the closest thing he can use is Money, Money, Yeah, Yeah and Millions of Dollars. They also aren't stupid enough to say silly white boy with a mic or pull a non scripted move on a ref. I'll say that JTG is and was better than Young and Titus, but Shad was just bad when he got his shot, I'm talking worse than Zeke and Mike Knox bad

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
They are all black. They don't steal, don't dress in Tim's, bling, blue jeans, or the like. Hell the closest thing he can use is Money, Money, Yeah, Yeah and Millions of Dollars. They also aren't stupid enough to say silly white boy with a mic or pull a non scripted move on a ref. I'll say that JTG is and was better than Young and Titus, but Shad was just bad when he got his shot, I'm talking worse than Zeke and Mike Knox bad

HEY SIR! Mike Knox had the most epic beard in Wrestling history!

In all seriousness, Shad is just butthurt that his wrestling career never panned out. I swear there should be a screening process before anyone is allowed to have a Twitter account. He and Chyna wouldn't pass at all.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Wasn't it Shad who made himself look like a complete tool in England when he said "Euros euros, yeah yeah"... because England totally uses the euro...

Shad's always been a moron, so this is hardly surprising behavior from him.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
He just sounds like another another bitter ex wrestler to me. Paul London is pretty bad but this is even worse. Shad is pure garbage and needs to shut up.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So basically he's mad cause apparently he has a trademark on black guys being a tag team. Pretty Blue rant that makes no sense.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I just can't hate Shad

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
So basically he's mad cause apparently he has a trademark on black guys being a tag team. Pretty Blue rant that makes no sense.
Shad and JTG stole it from me and Easy E.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

Mike Knox is a good worker... I hope you are going with your usual drawing argument because you may have a problem otherwise.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Mike Knkx was good at looking physical, to me his work after ECW declined mostly because he gained weight and became sloppier

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Do you give all the credit to Rey Mysterio for their little feud? It had some solid hard hitting fast paced encounters.